Who wants $25 million ?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
you'll get the 25mill then get shipped off to guantanamo for years¨pending questions how you knew where he was, nooo thx!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thought his name was OSAMA bin Laden and not Usama? :eek7:

'Cause if it's Usama bin Laden he's my neighbour.. Very kind man! Speaks a terrible danish tho

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Thought his name was OSAMA bin Laden and not Usama? :eek7:

'Cause if it's Usama bin Laden he's my neighbour.. Very kind man! Speaks a terrible danish tho

Actually his fully name is "Usāmah bin Muḥammad bin `Awaḍ bin Lādin" - the original MI5, interpol & FBI(as lamp posted) documents on him spell his first name as "Usama".

So it probably is your neighbour, go and attack him with a spatula and then we can split the reward 50/50!! :D

EDIT: Also, from wiki - might explain a bit :)

Because there is no universally accepted standard in the West for transliterating Arabic words and names into English, bin Laden's name is transliterated in many ways. The version often used by most English-language mass media is Osama bin Laden. Most American government agencies, including the FBI and CIA, use either Usama bin Laden or Usama bin Ladin, both of which are often abbreviated to UBL. Less common renderings include Ussamah Bin Ladin and Oussama Ben Laden (French-language mass media). The latter part of the name can also be found as Binladen or Binladin.

Strictly speaking, Arabic linguistic conventions dictate that he be referred to as "Osama" or "Osama bin Laden", not "bin Laden," as "Bin Laden" is not used as a surname in the Western manner, but simply as part of his name, which in its entirety means "Osama, son of Mohammed, son of 'Awad, son of Laden". However, the bin Laden family (or "Binladin", as they prefer to be known) do generally use the name as a surname in the Western style. Consequently "bin Laden" has become nearly universal in Western references to him, Arabic convention notwithstanding.

Bin Laden also has several commonly used aliases and nicknames, including the Prince, the Sheikh, Al-Amir, Abu Abdallah, Sheikh Al-Mujahid, the Lion Sheik,[10] the Director, Imam Mehdi and Samaritan.[11]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom