who to come back up?

C

Clowneh!

ok kinda carrying on from the relgation thread thing,

whos gonna bounce back into the premiership?

i was watching some sky sports thingy, andy gray didnt thing sunderland had it in them to return, i think i agree. and i cba to argue why at the mo so fuck you :p

west ham top, wba next

i think

R

raw

I dont see Sunderland coming back up either, biggest mistake they made all season was getting rid of Peter Reid.

As for West Ham they would be most likely however Defoe has already requested a transfer and i'd expect the likes of Joe Cole and Trevor Sinclair to do the same, gotta think without those 3 they may struggle to win div1.

X

xane

Obviously I'm hoping West Ham will bounce back, I think their squad even without the key players is good enough to beat most of Division One. I can only hope they don't fall into the trap like Man City did and go down another Division !

A lot of Hammers' players would probably stay at least one more season, especially the "oldies", and there are one or two younger hopefuls on loan that can be recalled. If a few of the key players stay then it would look good.

West Ham is no stranger to players leaving for better clubs for better deals, having maintained it's youth program it is always expected to see a lot of "thru traffic" (or "Incing" as it is known), so not really any difference.

The Hammers still need to sort out their manager issues, I don't think either Redknapp or Roeder actually bring out the best in players, and the internal squabbles are what probably lead to a lot of the losses this season, one can only dream they appoint Di Canio as player/manager :) !

M

mank!

Sunderland are doomed to Div1 for awhile and WBA are a Div1 team at best. I think West Ham might go straight back up but it depends who and how many players leave in the summer.

G

Gumbo

Originally posted by mank!
Sunderland are doomed to Div1 for awhile and WBA are a Div1 clan at best. I think West Ham might go straight back up but it depends who and how many players leave in the summer.

Clan?

Anything could happen with the top two going up and the next 6 being in the playoffs, with no home and aways either, bit of a Lottery really. That'll suit Norwich fine :D

M

mank!

lol oops. Team not clan, I'd just woken up :|

M

Miles_Binck

West Ham to bounce straight back up

If Sheff Utd don't get up via the play offs, then I think they will make it up automatically next year.

Other than them, maybe Ipswich or Notts Forest.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Miles_Binck
70% of Sheffield now supports Nottingham Forest and hope they trounce the pikey Blades in the 2nd leg of the playoffs. Beating the gyppos 8-0 at Bramall Lane will do...for a start. The remaining 30% of Sheffield can fuck off and die you Blade wankers.

Having a season where you did...oh...so..well...and got...FUCK ALL...will be great.

Good Evening.

L

leggy

Originally posted by Clowneh!
if u dont like it dont read it pls

I don't like you but unfortunately i'm stuck reading your posts.

:D :p

Users who are viewing this thread