who the hell is huff darklighter?

S

Skullly

I was out doing some faction missions and found a treasure map on one of the guards, i activated the wp and went out to find it, when i almost got there i found a small collection of very big buildings and decided to have a look around, the place had a massive group of darklighters wandering about and i went into the biggest house and talked to a bodyguard he said that huff will not speak to strangers but he is sure that if i find his grand-pappys weapon i can talk to him :p he said it was last seen with a weapon dealer on theeds, naboo.
So who is this guy and does anyone have any ideas on who this weapon dealer is?

Oh yeah and once i found the treasure a load of weakling NPC's attacked me and all i found was a small coat and some brocken binoculars :p something hardly worth protecting and burying

T

Tenko

The darklighter family are on Tatooine arent they?

I think they're rebel sympathisrs, what with there son being a childhood friend of Luke Skywalkers and a casualty at the Battle of Yavin.

Oh... and I have NO idea about the mission :p

W

|WarpiG|

Huff Darklighter missions are bugged at the moment, but you can get his missions started by first going to Brovo the hutt in the Moiena cantina on Naboo.
Do a few missions for the body guard then for Brovo, then goto coronet and do some mission for a guy in the City Hall.
You can then get Huff to talk to you, he thanks you for returning a rifle that his grandfather owned and ask you to do a few more really crappy missions... then gives you one of the coolest rewards in the game :)

A polished Canyon Krayt Skull :)

As far as i know, you are supposed to do alot more missions for Huff, they are mentioned in the recent patch notes in the dev forum as the Krayt quests.

S

Skullly

hmmmm....

Whats this skull? and btw any of these quests that give a good TKA weapon?

W

|WarpiG|

its just a big skull from a lvl 275 critter, the rest of the rewards are along the lines of broken instruments and crappy CDEF Pistols (that u can make faster and with more power at novice artisan)

E

Ebonn

Re: hmmmm....

Originally posted by Skullly
Whats this skull? and btw any of these quests that give a good TKA weapon?

The skull is a life size version ( life size for the game anyway )

and unfortunatly as already said none of the quests in the game give any decent weapons, some are intresting like hans modified dl44 and nyms slugger carbine, but they all are really bad stats wise, anyone using a quest weapon needs there head examined, even dropped weapons from dark jedi etc.. are terrible.

N

Nightchill

The only TKA weapon currently is the vibroknuckler. The devs are looking into adding a few others though.

A

azvero

haha ye.. the weapons from dark jedi are indeed very bad.. been doing dark jedi missions over and over agian today.. result lots of sith altar ( generic item needed for quest) and 3 laser carbines with 8 - 140 damage :p

.. i want this damn laser rifle with 90-970 damage they found once! :)

going to try those masters tomorrow hope they have some worthwhilel loot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom