Who the fck are you ?

B

Belsameth

honeybanner.jpg

It has to be YOUR way. But when it isn't, you panic, but hold your ground. You keep your gun pointed and trigger finger ready, but you'd never really hurt anyone. Though you like being tough, feeling control, you often enjoy blending in and being part of the ordinary human race.

A

arladon

Koons

You're paranoid, and perhaps a bit whacked. Your life experience has made you an introvert. Though you're a true friend, who retains promises and the past in the palm of your hand, you need to let it go -- staying anal retentive forever is not the anwer.

T

Tenko

You know I fucking knew this!

You dirty little mutha fucker you bring this shit in my house? I get the chance to be sooooo fucking cool, just "See which mutha fucking Pulp Fiction character you are".

I mean they all cool, yeah?

Jules, Vincent, Mr Wolf even Hunny Bunny. They cool right. Tere's always the Gimp but hey, he'll scare the fuck out the mutha fuckin mutha-in-law yeah?

There' only one geek you don't wanna be and guess what....

jimmiebanner.jpg

Just call me for dead ***** storage :(

S

Sortbane

marsellusbanner.jpg

Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there's a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours.

hmmmmm... ;)

A

arladon

Damn you got to be the BOSS himself! Mr Quentin mothaf00ka tarantino!!

I envy you :( I got to be the guy with the watch up my ass for 2 years.... *sniff*

T

Tasans

wolfbanner.jpg

You are the king of smooth -- enough said.

nuff said :p

A

Addlcove

pumpkinbanner.jpg

You talk fast, you think fast, you act fast. Stop. Calm Down. Drink some decaf and go back to hitting up liquor stores.

Soulie I am getting scared....

E

El_Coolio

julesbanner.jpg

Say what one more time mother fucker...

I love that movie and Jules is my best :D

L

Lafala Arifel

esmareldabanner.jpg

"You're a hardworking individual enshrouded by an overwhelming sense of mystery, beauty, and intrigue. Though always on the go, you keep focused, helping - often rapturing - those you meet."

So it's true then, the Internet really does know *everything*.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I was Lance, the cartoon watching drug dealer.

Hmm...well, they got the cartoon watching part right. As for the drug dealing?

Probably better money than working in a bank...

S

Sigurd

butchbanner.jpg

Tired of being underappreciated and manipulated by powerful "others," you fight back. Though possesssing a cold, violent outside, you have a soft, scentimental inside. You love your partner, you cherish family heirlooms, and you want nothing more than to be geniunely happy -- but you don't mind having to kill a couple of nimrods who happen to clutter your path.

Vaguely true :rolleyes:

P

Pixie.Pebr

lancebanner.jpg

Your inner child screams for cartoons and sugary cereals, but your adult tastes love the buzz of quality mind altering substances.
Sooner or later, you're going to have to grow up, at least a bit.

Who cares about these tests anyway?
Pass that kipper dude....

O

osy

marsellusbanner.jpg

Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there's a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours.

edit: i feared this... as im a little homophobic... :(

O

old.Noita

It has to be YOUR way. But when it isn't, you panic, but hold your ground. You keep your gun pointed and trigger finger ready, but you'd never really hurt anyone. Though you like being tough, feeling control, you often enjoy blending in and being part of the ordinary human race.

J

Jiggs

koonsbanner.jpg

You're paranoid, and perhaps a bit whacked. Your life experience has made you an introvert. Though you're a true friend, who retains promises and the past in the palm of your hand, you need to let it go -- staying anal retentive forever is not the anwer.

probably something in that Oo

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Jiggs
koonsbanner.jpg

staying anal retentive forever is not the anwer.

probably something in that Oo

True...true.

R

Rathe.

um... well... I was the wolf... almost seems irrelevant now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom