Who should we hate more? Horde, or Odins?

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Ame said:
Was that when he was level 20? ;)
spis2bp.jpg
:)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Unbuffed bd vs unbuffed chanter = bd wins anyday tbh

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Dirtymind said:

Gratz for killing me, have a medal.. :eek7:

BD killing a chanter... That's gotta be hot gossip.. :m00:
And you sawks at flaming if that was ur best try :puke:

EDIT: I remember the situation now.. Hehe.. I was activating Maddening Scalars in Hall of Heroes.. No pet and no shields.. But still gratz.. You still deserve a medal imo.. oO(gimp)Oo

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Spis said:

EDIT: I remember the situation now.. Hehe.. I was activating Maddening Scalars in Hall of Heroes.. No pet and no shields.. But still gratz.. You still deserve a medal imo.. oO(gimp)Oo
lvl 40 = green con,shame on you tbh :twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:

Why didn't you qc stun then.. if hes a green it would have been easy... and hes rr2l4 so couldn't have purge2 yet.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
Why didn't you qc stun then.. if hes a green it would have been easy... and hes rr2l4 so couldn't have purge2 yet.

Yea he could, and still have 4 points left :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Yea he could, and still have 4 points left :)
Purge2 costs 15points.. 5 points for Purge1, then 10 points for Purge2.. which means he had to be 2l5 or higher for Purge2

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
yes Ame but even if he did QC stun the pets would interupt, best bet would be to run to bd and qc pbae but even then the bd could just run out of it taking only 400-500 dmg if on outside, and gain that back easy. BD is one of the best interupters in the game so to kill an unbuffed caster with one is hardly an accomplishment tbh...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
yes Ame but even if he did QC stun the pets would interupt, best bet would be to run to bd and qc pbae but even then the bd could just run out of it taking only 400-500 dmg if on outside, and gain that back easy. BD is one of the best interupters in the game so to kill an unbuffed caster with one is hardly an accomplishment tbh...
Yes but with a level 35 pet (level 40 x 0.88 = level 35), you would still get like 1-2 casts off before stun wears off without being interupted... as its grey con to you.

Smart thing would be to stun the pet too -.-

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Had to get my scalars activated before i reacted.. Pets was on me and they did interrupt me.. i did not kill him at that time.. but want a duel, Dirtymind? Fair this time maybe.. I will rip ur BD apart.. :twak:

;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Had to get my scalars activated before i reacted.. Pets was on me and they did interrupt me.. i did not kill him at that time.. but want a duel, Dirtymind? Fair this time maybe.. I will rip ur BD apart.. :twak:

;)
Excuses.

Odins are awesome people! I wish I could take them all home with me and watch all the disney movies one after another. What do you say Odins people?! Join in my Disney-fest!? Bring your own blankies...

Spis has an anus mouth!...really big one

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Odins are awesome people! I wish I could take them all home with me and watch all the disney movies one after another. What do you say Odins people?! Join in my Disney-fest!? Bring your own blankies...

Spis has an anus mouth!...really big one
Thought you were Michael Jackson for a second there

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
this thread is completly senseless since it started, just need to read the title :p

why should we hate Horde ? and...:

why should we hate Odins ? i agree that odins playstyle is completly lame, and every1 can laugh at them saying stuff like:

groha said:
we pwned u today and we will pwn u again :m00:

when they didnt pwn anything, but, im happy that they are out there to fight, sometimes to give rps, sometimes to get them for others. Noone can do anything that could break up odins guild if it didnt split up yet, so dont know why you all keep flaming them. Ignore them. Gank them in game, its the easiest way or?, and stop using your energy to write this long threads in a forum. If they feel well saying that they pwn every1, enter the game and show them that they arent right. and stop "fighting" them here, im sure you arent scared to show up in game to fight them, because if you were, why you would say all this bulls**t in FH. :)

days ago Mathok felt sometimes my malice in his damn head, after 1hitting him twice, the next thing i saw him doing in gothwaite was: use his chambers on me and port away through the portal, is that "pwn" ? i dont think so :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont wanna make zelh angry, he could cut you in half with that axe of his! ^_^

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i dont wanna make zelh angry, he could cut you in half with that axe of his! ^_^

i keep repeating: size DOES matter

why does nobody believe me :(

Alumicore

Banned
well zelh youre prolly one of the few guys that onehit a caster. and even though many ppl dont think so but look at the hps of a lock. 1k to 1.2k unbuffed. if bladeturn is down und u style prolly low crit is enough to kill the lock. and yes odins locks run around unbuffed... sometimes. mathok and mathox are normally unbuffed (dont have a 3rd bb acc) except we are grped with some others. oh and you think we suck? we dont grp with half the server and make "only kill odins grps" with like 2-4 random fgs.
we dont try to attack keeps with 3 ppl and get wiped
and we dont think that the other guild will sone have no more money to repair their keep if we keep attacking.
and we have have 2 WLs in grp like the sugara jeky grp which you guys dont flame all day long

and btw... doesnt it get boring? odins sux odins is lame odins is gay odins should die odins cant pvp odins cant do bullshit.
PS: is there any site where you can see LWRP or still everything f****d up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom