Who says Armsmen Cant SOLO RvR?????

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Well thanks to a sneeky bastid named Snaf on Excal/HIB i gained nearly 4K rps yesterday afternoon at Era's Tower 1....

Dunno what shocked me more:

1. the fact i killed him and others several times with no death.

or

2. the fact that when i chased his ass, he stopped and use rf on me......<press #9 engage :p>

or

3. the fact that chasing a ranger as a tank should be impossible, but with sprint and winged helm i caught him...

was some nice fights... that bloody traitors dagger proc was annoying...

I didn't go looking for a solo fight......found some......had a great afternoon's rvr.....

Vampino......lvl 20 summat hib leech.......didnt take kindly to me putting a palintone bolt in him 2/3 times :p worth all the 1rp i got for him each time

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No one said that Armsmen can't solo--in fact, check out Kagato's movie (and a lot of the whines directed at his soloing abilities) for a sample.

/medal, though. ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
3. the fact that chasing a ranger as a tank should be impossible, but with sprint and winged helm i caught him...

Prefer to use sprint and Snapshot myself, the trick though is to carry on snapshotting them till they are dead even if you catch them up, its an embarrassing way for them to die :flame:

Respec to warlord and use Cowering Bellow if you want to get rid of them vampyric mists. It does work on them.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
not rr5 yet, imm an ml7 battlemaster......thrown weapon is good to get their attention.

recently changed my spec as was getting mullered as a hybrid :puke: .

went to 45 slash.42 shield 45 parry...... awaits flame :eek7: .

my idea is you cant die if that cant hit ya....... :worthy:

actually having more fun with my armsman atm, than my 5o scout.

got a few issues with template but working on that.

cheers

must admit do seem to see a lot more armsmans than pallies out and about these days.... perhaps the church going poofs are retiring :p

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
any news on if Armsmen have a Full time TL yet? :twak:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
doesn't matter if they have a TL that spams VN till the cows come home ;) mythic make the changes.

Saw Khendersin posting asking for suggestions though on the fighter board.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
doesn't matter if they have a TL that spams VN till the cows come home ;) mythic make the changes.

Saw Khendersin posting asking for suggestions though on the fighter board.

Must...resit....

awww fuck it, gonna have to go and look now :(

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Of course if you're evil and have spare time, you could xp an inf to lvl 40 or so and put crippling poision on the xbox.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Nobody said Armsman cant solo, he soles just as well as my Earthwizard. ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
Of course if you're evil and have spare time, you could xp an inf to lvl 40 or so and put crippling poision on the xbox.

Does that work or do you need to put it on the bolts themselves?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
other people can envenom your weapons yeah, just look at galids video and watch how often he uses str/con debuff on people when hes a ranger :p

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
other people can envenom your weapons yeah, just look at galids video and watch how often he uses str/con debuff on people when hes a ranger :p

Didnt think it worked on bows?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
works on things you can equip, infs can equip xbows

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I know you can get an inf to invemon your bow, but I dont believe it will actually work.(when you shoot it)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it should do, i am sure i saw in a previous patch note that infs can now envenom x-bows and the procs would work (would need an inf to confirm it) no reason why it wouldnt work if an arms uses a procced x-bow.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
no :( would be lovely on my short bow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom