Who said ice wzzies were gimps?

• Thread starter old.Gombur Glodson
  • Start date
O

old.Morchaoron

however infil is by far the most humorous class to play, nothing more fun then fighting a nightshade on a mg with 6 fgs mids downstairs running circles wondering where all those funny sounds are coming from.
or berserkers climbing the mg to get you, then jump off, and climb up with you again, and jump off again and then kill them with 1 blow xDD

X

XeffoInfil

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Ice wiz is overpowered, I look forward to nerfing in future patches and this movie is proof.

just cuz this solo ice wiz killed something alone it should be nerfed...hmm

S

Shike

Originally posted by liste
ice wiz group, with 2 clerics, 1 body sorc, 1 minstrel, 1 s/s tank and 3 ice wizards with VP and MoC = tehwin

yep :) skip the s/s and kill faster instead tho imho. We have tried without any tanks at all and it works out quite oke :)

G

grizlasthehero

ice wizzies can nuke for 500 if sorc debuffs ofc ;)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by grizlasthehero
ice wizzies can nuke for 500 if sorc debuffs ofc ;)

body sorcs yes, kind gimped specline, might aswell add another ice wizzy instead ;\

L

liste

far from gimped, morch. he's great for mezzing, ice debuffing (40/36 spec gives you 30% and doesnt take all your utility from the mind line), and some quite powerful nukes as well, if you're too bored to ae amnesia :)
and the s/s tank, is primarily to slam for sorcerer and clerics. ice wizards will either be killed instantly, or survive anyway :p

L

lac_desariel

Hey guys across the servers, I often Run as an Albion caster group. and tbh i prefer ..

1 Cleric
3 Ice wizzys (i am one of them)
1 body Sorc for CC and debuff
1 Paladin
1 Mincer
and last spot for friar ice wizzy cleric or Cabby Body or spirit

IMO never under estimate what a good pally and guard can do for your survival hopes also you know you can sprint away at any time FH etc

why 1 cleric over 2? when we die 1 cleric still has power :)

cabby for the pet and all the other stuff he brings and we all assist me and cage if we got to

I love it but yes i belive any catser is hard to play in these days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom