Who said ice wzzies were gimps?

• Thread starter old.Gombur Glodson
  • Start date
X

Xeanor

rr10 wiz, he plays very very good tho :p uses at least 1 RA too every fight it seems :p

D

Dumle

I LOVE the part when he hides behind the milegate door and just nukes his heart out, would be fun to know how many he killed there :D

P

punchy

me want ice wiz :D

loved the last death where he staffs the enemy to death made me laugh

V

valcyr

Hah, you retards :)P)
No classes (xept thanes mabye tehe) are gimps if they are played correctly. Compared to what other classes are capable of however, they are gimps.

Love that movie though, one skilled player ;)

K

klavrynd

turjävel anyone? how often does he get away wirh 1% hp, how often is he snared by the sb's?

C

Cozak

Originally posted by valcyr
Hah, you retards :)P)
No classes (xept thanes mabye tehe) are gimps if they are played correctly.

o_O lies imo

S

sweetleaf.

PBAE groups have been running since day dot.

The best rvr group in excal atm contains 2-3 pbae casters.

No pbae caster is a gimp.

Ice wizzy, spiritmaster or eld/chanter are the best casters around

Z

zapzap

Ran into an alb pbae group yesterday in Odin's, they do hurt and played well they can kill any fg if all is up I guess. Nice Fight it was
had to burn some ras on them and lost some tanks b4 we even reacted. Not sure what the pally was doing runing around slaming everything fare away from Box, but besides that as hard as the best hibs around.

Zapsi

S

Shike

lol nice movie :) He must have laughed his ass off vs all those he killed at the MG :p

O

old.SadonTheGrey

ice wizards are gimps when you comapre them to manachanaters who nule for 500 dmg, have a stun, a snaring/debuffing pet, or a mana eld, which has aoe disease/str con debuff etc :/

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Stolen from exc boards :)

http://www.rpgfilms.net/~buckwheet/alive.avi

WHOAAA!!!!!!!! FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! A GUY WITH TRUE SPEED AND COORDINATION!!!!!!!!

incredible to see someone playing like that in a game like this

very cool to see someone playing a hard class like that very good... its really something else then those hib "look h0w c00l i am with stun/debuff/nuke"

J

Jonaldo

Ice wiz is overpowered, I look forward to nerfing in future patches and this movie is proof.

A

Aule Valar

ice wiz are nasty, but have to be played somewhat better than chanters to be a threat, without the pet legions its somewhat easier to lull them, and without debuff nukes (matter sorc maybe?) you can wait outside the cell much more safely

VP has great potential if used well on tanks that are nearly dead in the cell though

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Ice wiz is overpowered, I look forward to nerfing in future patches and this movie is proof.

yeah and probably the first time you see one in action :rolleyes:

L

liste

ice wiz group, with 2 clerics, 1 body sorc, 1 minstrel, 1 s/s tank and 3 ice wizards with VP and MoC = tehwin

O

old.mattshanes

Next patch alb pbaoe group will be even better, if you got 3 rr5+ ice wizards in group they should kill pretty damn good.Really nice video though that even though he uses ra's often he does play good.

A

amazingsteve

Re: Re: Who said ice wzzies were gimps?

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
very cool to see someone playing a hard class like that very good... its really something else then those hib "look h0w c00l i am with stun/debuff/nuke"

says the one with an infil and a mincer in his sig:ROFLMAO:

O

old.mattshanes

Minstrel is hard to play infact(well compared to most classes :p ), but inf isn't.

O

old.Vae

Originally posted by liste
ice wiz group, with 2 clerics, 1 body sorc, 1 minstrel, 1 s/s tank and 3 ice wizards with VP and MoC = tehwin

I think you've just described Erodafiras and Ilums groups which seem to work quite well unless you meet ae stun and SM's or a savage/healer group with 2 RR10's and 6 other high RR's :mad:

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Re: Re: Who said ice wzzies were gimps?

Originally posted by amazingsteve
says the one with an infil and a mincer in his sig:ROFLMAO:

i do pretty good at playing a minstrel in a group...

you on the other hand, sucked terribly at playing a ELDRITCH!!!!

nice try amazingnoob xDD

but very funny you mention the infil, he was dw spec and quite strong in his time, killed 2 sbs + hunter together once, but its also a extremely one-sided class (not much things to care about when soloing) and got bored after only 300k rps

he was great at farming in pve tho xD

J

Jonaldo

yeah and probably the first time you see one in action :rolleyes:
*goes fishing some more* :p

A

amazingsteve

hmm after trying a minstrel, i have to agree they're quite tough to play :) infils are boring tho, retardness4tehwin. Never said i was good at playing my eldritch anyhow, leeched all my 6.7 Realmranks of Jarakin and Wonderer :eek:

P

painman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who said ice wzzies were gimps?

i do pretty good at playing a minstrel in a group...

you on the other hand, sucked terribly at playing a ELDRITCH!!!!

nice try amazingnoob xDD

but very funny you mention the infil, he was dw spec and quite strong in his time, killed 2 sbs + hunter together once, but its also a extremely one-sided class (not much things to care about when soloing) and got bored after only 300k rps

he was great at farming in pve tho xD

mmm ofc mmm sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom