Who on BT had shit yesterday?

S

S-Gray

That really pissed me off.... my Internet was dead for pretty much 24hours yesterday.

It went off at 6am (according to IRC) and it took BT roughly 24hours or more to get it back online...

Due to "multiple exchanges" going down or some shit like that...

I wasnt very pleased :/

X

xane

Yeah me here in East London, I'm with Nildram, broke connection at around 5am according to my logs.

I got a bit pissed off with them because nothing was posted on the support page even though ADSL Guide had the BT notice sent round to all ISPs. They acknowledged it on the phone tho, but hadn't figured for geeks like me who can check from work or use a modem instead.

Bah :(

Got some good single-player gaming in on Battlefield 1942 tho, found out I still suck against bots.

T

Testin da Cable

I had two shits yesterday.

/me shuts up :)

S

S-Gray

On their Status Page...

Broadband Connection - Service Status

BTopenworld Broadband Information Feb 11, 2003, 09:30 A.M. Status:
Welcome to your BTopenworld Broadband Service Status page.

We are aware of a fault which is affecting multiple exchanges, whereby customers will be experiencing connection failures such as errors 650, 721 and/or 718.

If you are experiencing any difficulties in using our service please call the Service Status Line on 0800 1690199. There is no charge for calling this number.

Do you know about a new, free Network Optimiser tool that's now available? It could significantly speed up your broadband service. Use the link below:

http://www.bt.com/broadband/

Sooo looks like peopole are still having problems... jesus they're shit...

A

adams901

Mine was OK :), a little slow but working :moon:

T

throdgrain

Yeah mine was fuxked too, couldnt even connect on isdn. Our CS clanserver has issues with BT, (well tbh it just has issues with everything, but thats another story) and it was performing like a badly set up thing with a bad other thing on it .

K

*Kornholio*

Makes me glad I dumped BT & went for BY 1 meg :)

M

Mellow-

These people who moan are pathetic, as you say it's not the end of the world! The net works most of the time and you get one block of 24 hours that its not. Big deal :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread