/who <new class>

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Curious as to many how many of each there are on Hib and Alb?

Sad gits on Mid I tell you. I've just done /who Warlock and there's six level 47 'locks on atm. Twenty 'locks in total, and about ten Valks.

From what I hear there's a few high level Vamps around but numbers pls :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Silly people trying to be fotm :)

Yeh don't blame 'em for it or anything but that's just gotta be, what, almost 40 hours solid PLing? :O

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
highest Heretic I saw today was 20something I think. And we are supposed to have necros too...:D

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I think mid do have the edge on PLing :) Only thing we do have the edge on :p AoE Stun, PBAoE boom kobbies.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Right now, alb exc:

/who: 327
/who heretic: 15
/who heretic 20 50: 4
highest is 22 which surprises me as there were already 2 in thidranki yesterday, at the same time there were 5 warlocks :O

However i'm not too worried for the moment, all being obviously PLed, the locks didnt have a clue how to play, all seemed to have gone low witchcraft high hexing, aiming for the FOTM spec I guess. Unfortunately they didnt have any idea what to do once they got their chamber off - and we beat them easily every time even though outnumbered. On the other hand there was one lock who had gone full hexing from what I could tell, and combined with good tactics, which the others lacked entirely, he was absolutely owning.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
LvL 23 Heretic, not pwl and i know what to do...still we got SHAFT** as considering RvR
Heretics suk in assaults, that much i can say.....at least against 5+ warlocks :)

Faya

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Yeh don't blame 'em for it or anything but that's just gotta be, what, almost 40 hours solid PLing? :O
They play this game a bit too much ;).

Can't compare the normal servers with Camlann, since we can't really /who classes. Met two warlocks, and a banshee in Gothwaite while PK'ing today.. and the warlocks were yellow/blue (level 47 and 41-45), and the banshee blue as well. The vampiir was yellow con and already had a few artifacts.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
did /who vampiir this evening.. highest was lvl 45 in emain macha :)
btw i dont get the:
They got pl'd so dont have a clue how to play

Thing..

thats not true imo
You only learn to play once your in RVR.. thats where you learn how to play them.. not by PVE-ing :)

Funkybunny

Banned
Devilseye said:
btw i dont get the:

Thing..

thats not true imo
You only learn to play once your in RVR.. thats where you learn how to play them.. not by PVE-ing :)
its a bit different with warlocks .. they are very special built :)

(saw a couple lvl 40+ warlocks in aegir today figuring out spells)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:

Not true, whilst you certainly learn far more in RvR, if you haven't actually done -anything- in the way of playing the character until you get it to RvR, you're not going to have a clue about what spells to use in what situation, and how to setup your quickbars/qbinds etc. I was only talking short term.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Not true, whilst you certainly learn far more in RvR, if you haven't actually done -anything- in the way of playing the character until you get it to RvR, you're not going to have a clue about what spells to use in what situation, and how to setup your quickbars/qbinds etc. I was only talking short term.

Agreed

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:

Rather spend 20 mins setting up qb etc at 50 tho, than 80 extra hours exping.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Dieing in rvr is not the end of the world, and do you really think there is anyone who doesnt try out their spells on their buffbots, mobs or whatever before they go out?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:

you learn jack shit from pve, spending 50 extra hours in pve to actually think you will do better in rvr becuz you have set up ur QB and tried out some spells, is... ZZZzzz.. jeez

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade, you obviously didn't fully read either of the two sentinces I wrote; and what made you assume I was talking about constant PvE grind as opposed to a bit of playing in the higher level BGs? Fair enough, YOU might not learn jack shit about RvR from a few hours in molvik and leirvik along the way, but the majority of us can learn at least a little, still, I guess some just aren't as bright as others.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
highest Heretic I saw today was 20something I think. And we are supposed to have necros too...:D

highest heretic on excal is 49 afaik jsut grpd with him in AC

sporez

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
btw i dont get the:

Thing..

thats not true imo

Your assuming ppl haven't played them already.

SPorez

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
you learn jack shit from pve, spending 50 extra hours in pve to actually think you will do better in rvr becuz you have set up ur QB and tried out some spells, is... ZZZzzz.. jeez
Depends class. As a pally you need many hours to have the right twist timing as a reflex. But who rolls a pally these days. And you do get better in RvR by training style chains in PvE. But 50 hours is maybe over the top.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
[HB]Jpeg said:
highest heretic on excal is 49 afaik jsut grpd with him in AC

Nekkid? He dinged 50 late Monday afternoon/early evening

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Thursday evening 19.00 hrs

4man warlock team from my guild (level 22) is playing in thid

19.05 first Whine thread against warlock reaches the 50 reply's mark.

lol :) yup my guys knew shit about their classes and have almost reached BG cap :)

wtg ppl get those Warlocks out there and enjoy as long as u can before the Nerf hits u.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Nullifidian said:
dinged, deleted and rerolled Briton. now at level 42 and going strong ;)

LOL :)

Mine's still on 22 as I'm waiting for certain guildmates to catch up so we can hit Thid (I had great fun in Thid keep defence when I was playing US DAOC) ;)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to get back on topic. Did a few who's during the weekend. Typical numbers were /who all = 300 hits, /who vampiir= 64 hits, the balance stayed about the same. Bainshee's were about 15-20 though.

Danita

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
At around 7am this morning, did a /who, 7 vampiirs (including me) and two were 40+, rest were thid-level or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom