Who just..

X

xGenocidex

Samaroon|Terracotta said:
..sold an astral Memphic Fang for 7g? Cause apparantly some spaniard just bought it with his level 20 savage! :p

lol xD

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
..sold an astral Memphic Fang for 7g? Cause apparantly some spaniard just bought it with his level 20 savage! :p

haha really ?

Chance

Loyal Freddie
was it you that bought it :wanker: wanted to sell it for 7p but set it to 7g by accident :(

Chance said:
was it you that bought it :wanker: wanted to sell it for 7p but set it to 7g by accident :(

No it wasn't me who bought it, so less calling me a wanker you tit :eek:

Like i said, some spaniard with a level 20 savage bought it, mind you, i wish i did buy it for 7g :eek:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Love it when this happens :D

P.S. If u dont take the time to set the price right u obviously don't need the plats ;)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
bu huuu the problem was he promised it to me sav and just put it on cm until i could pick it up bu huuu .. i'm so sad now bu huu .. chance u git :twak:

/Mirk :flame:

living

Fledgling Freddie
Well i once sold the ml2.10 healer hauberk for 100g cuz i missed the C for a D in the name, was gone be4 i managed to change it :> 15p out the window ! Lucky git who got it :) Learn by ur mistakes imo

Some ppl actually PMs u and tell you ur fuckups and hand pay you a more fair price :D Quite surprised some ppl are so honest

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Someone pressing G when they meant to press P can lead to all sorts of bargain situations...

/em huggles his 1G Blackhearted Great Sword

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
anyone who calls samaroon a wanker deserves 7p imo!

also, who can forget the whine when BO Put up a tg healer haub for 20g isntead of 20p (and mind you, back then 20p > 100p)

Huntingtons said:
anyone who calls samaroon a wanker deserves 7p imo!

also, who can forget the whine when BO Put up a tg healer haub for 20g isntead of 20p (and mind you, back then 20p > 100p)

Can i call myself one and receive 7p from you Retardd!? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom