WHO is WHERE on US ???

Septina

Part of the furniture
i got slammed by waddel alot, netcode sticking to me, but i dont recall u ever slammin me 9/10 times. i got rps cause noobs like u ran in rvr and were easy rps :eek:

Well that's because i just f8 slammed everything while running stuck to a caster bodyguarding non stop and chaingrappling the enemy tanks, Manisch told me so. :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well that's because i just f8 slammed everything while running stuck to a caster bodyguarding non stop and chaingrappling the enemy tanks, Manisch told me so. :(

F8 slamming is ze best! Too bad that they nerfed tendrils, Heretic with Purge 3 was IWIN!

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
F8 slamming is ze best! Too bad that they nerfed tendrils, Heretic with Purge 3 was IWIN!

Must suck to lose so much with IWIN abilities :) It's harder to convince jehovas witnesses to come in on a cup of coffee when they knock on your door, than it was to get rp's from the groups you ran in.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Must suck to lose so much with IWIN abilities :) It's easier to convince jehovas witnesses to come in on a cup of sperm when they knock on your door, than it was to get rp's from the groups you ran in.

Fixed it for you.

:worthy:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Must suck to lose so much with IWIN abilities :) It's harder to convince jehovas witnesses to come in on a cup of coffee when they knock on your door, than it was to get rp's from the groups you ran in.

That was a good 1:drink:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Mid/Classic

Skald named Piojo ofc

BOND cogan come classic u fools

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Playing us classic/mid. Kobold shammy named Danord. Still missing a few lvls to 50.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Just made some chars on hib/merlin, is anyone actually playing there? :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Just made some chars on hib/merlin, is anyone actually playing there? :)

Were all on Mid/Merlin Celtic Llaw about 25 Euro refugees now.

This cluster gets merged with the Roleplay one on Wednesday 14th so number will be very high almost the same as classic.

Look us up if anyone wants an invite etc.

Eble

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Playing us classic/mid. Kobold shammy named Danord. Still missing a few lvls to 50.

Was that you outside the labby entrance I met at the weekend?

sorry
Didn't realise you were sub-50
But everytime I pass that area on the way to mid bridges I get jumped by either BD's who run back to the guards at the lab entrance or shammys that do the same

Trying to kill a shammy that's 5 seconds away from purp guards that hit me for 1000 a pop means I have to kill fast or spend another 15minutes running through hib frontiers full of mid keeps :(

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Hib classic: luri ranger & enchanter (very low lvl). Gawd I love running into those templated stealthers :twak: :(

Jasper

One of Freddy's beloved
Greuceanu Mid/Tristan if any there that needs help just give a shout

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Were all on Mid/Merlin Celtic Llaw about 25 Euro refugees now.

This cluster gets merged with the Roleplay one on Wednesday 14th so number will be very high almost the same as classic.

Look us up if anyone wants an invite etc.

Eble

Meh see the thing is we're rerolling from mid so it would be silly to go mid again. So if you get rolled by someone called Maei and then hug spammed, and then rude spammed, it's me :>

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Alb Classic

Dafft Scout <- Semi active on him though - slam PBPBPBPBPBPB makes it too easy :m00:
mingazoid Friar
Rabidroxstar Tic
Mingaer Molv infi
Funkymover Mincer

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Mid Gareth - Keannor Hunter.

Would love to find a eu guild on there so any suggestions would be greatly recieved, cheers.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Alb Classic

Dafft Scout <- Semi active on him though - slam PBPBPBPBPBPB makes it too easy :m00:
mingazoid Friar
Rabidroxstar Tic
Mingaer Molv infi
Funkymover Mincer

allways had hard time whit u :[

/keken

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Meh see the thing is we're rerolling from mid so it would be silly to go mid again. So if you get rolled by someone called Maei and then hug spammed, and then rude spammed, it's me :>

So where will you play?
Got chars on mid and alb on killibury.
Killikare on mid and Troag on alb. PM me if you see me :drink:

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Mid merlin Baresa zerker and mid gareth baresa shaman :kissit:

any eu guilds there i could join? :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Ljungen - Druid on Hib-Ector
Ljung - VW on Hib-Ector
Ljungen - Armsman on Alb-Merlin