who is the RvR guilds on alb/excal

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
291
I new to this realm/server, atm im boosting a rvr cleric (40reju,36enh) up to be rvr ready, but i dont know what the rvr guilds are called here, or if any are recruting
 

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,103
First Cohort, Black Falcons, Apocalypse Dudes, New Order, The Prodigy, Legion Of Darkness, Guardians Of Light BAND OF BREHONS

probably a few others but these are your main ones

Dont think most actively recruit though
 

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
395
Fedaykin said:
First Cohort, Black Falcons, Apocalypse Dudes, New Order, The Prodigy, Legion Of Darkness, Guardians Of Light

probably a few others but these are your main ones

Dont think most actively recruit though
OMG how could you miss us?
We are even in the same alliance!
 

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,337
Fedaykin said:
First Cohort, Black Falcons, Apocalypse Dudes, New Order, The Prodigy, Legion Of Darkness, Guardians Of Light

probably a few others but these are your main ones

Dont think most actively recruit though
And to think i healed you while you were being savaged last night saving your life!

:touch:
 

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,722
Nah, people can forget. There are plenty rvr guilds, no way he could remember them all. As for us, we only recruit clerics atm and we mostly "test" our victims before doing so. Best bet anyways is to try join some groups of good guilds so they see how you play...
 

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
858
Ilienwyn said:
Nah, people can forget. There are plenty rvr guilds, no way he could remember them all. As for us, we only recruit clerics atm and we mostly "test" our victims before doing so. Best bet anyways is to try join some groups of good guilds so they see how you play...
Correction...
Atm we only invite ppl we know allready...
 

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
389
you cant just lvl a char and expect to get insta invite in a RvR guild :D
 

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
320
As with many facets of life, it's often not so much a case of what you know as who you know.
 

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
1,355
bf isn't an rvr guild :D
we're a guild of friends that rvr ^^
 

Natswoo

Banned
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
916
Who needs an RvR guild when there are plenty of Stlong roleplaying guilds about???
 

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
756
Asha said:
bf isn't an rvr guild :D
we're a guild of friends that rvr ^^
aye so are ad. most of us know eachother irl too. :)
atm we are even pveing :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom