Who is moving to Dragon Empires ?

Veneli

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys,

its old (original) Genius/Ino/Veneli/Safri speaking to you !
just wondering who else is going to move to Dragon Empires.
I surely am :) Hope to see a load of my old friends there. I'm registered on the DE boards as Veneli and I'll be playing a Shadow Scout in beta (and retail propably) if i get accepted in the 0.5 (otherwise in the 1.0) beta.

see you guys around

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
dont know never heard of it ? is it out yet ? caus my daoc subsciption runs out soon and dont think iam gonna renew it :/ could u post a link with some info for it ?

in advance thanx :D

Veneli

Fledgling Freddie
Certainly,
www.dragonempires.com (developed by Codemasters)
its in closed beta atm, open beta coming in a few weeks time normally. The game is really different from daoc though (it's more of playing in role, you have outlaws, bounty hunters and traders as roles, but of course 3 races, numberous classes, ...). There's lots of reading up to do (also check the screenshots), hope to see you guys there.
They also have great support for their crowd (calistas 24/7 available, really active on all forums,... thumbs up for listening to their community). I think GOA looks pretty pale compared to them.

Ciao

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Been on the Beta waiting list for Dragon Empires for a while, hopefully i'll get into open Beta. :)

Veneli

Fledgling Freddie
Lilprincess ?! I forgot your msn if it's you mate. Contact me :)

Arlone

Fledgling Freddie
Veneli said:
Lilprincess ?! I forgot your msn if it's you mate. Contact me :)
Been following DE for 3 years. Will try it for sure ... specielly now when it's TOA-time in daoc (more stuff that you must get to be able to compete) :puke:

Just hope DE playingstyle will be somewhat like daoc and not like shadowbane etc. (or Never winter nights). Love the weaponstyle- and movement-system of daoc.

Veneli

Fledgling Freddie
I'm Veneli on the DE forums so I'll see you around then Arlone ;)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Arlone said:
Just hope DE playingstyle will be somewhat like daoc and not like shadowbane etc. (or Never winter nights). Love the weaponstyle- and movement-system of daoc.

Indeed... DAoC has alot of good points, but the class imbalance has killed the game. I've tried some other MMORPGs but they feel like amatuer bedroom projects after playing Camelot.

I've been waiting on the DE beta for a while know, knowing my luck, I'll get the beta invite on the same day ToA is released.... probably a good thing though oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom