Who is going to PvP servers!?

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
So for the EA release on Saturday the 17th there will be two PVP servers running:

Fury

and

Wildsoul ( hah funneh name, bet ppl will whine about that xD)

So what server are you planning to go to? Highest population or lowest, Fury or Wildsoul?

;) :cheers:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
German's , France do they get the own pvp servers? i remember how lame the were on camlann =P

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I really want to know what they eman by pvp, if its a daoc pvp server, where you can kill everyone you see, or more a wow pvp server where there is restrictions, like you are only able to kill certain factions

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
PvP servers will be a FFA server where you can kill anyone you want. The exception is in main citys, wich there are 3 or 4.

The PvE server = you can't kill anyone except in the Minigames and the sieging area where you have to stand in queue with your guild to be able to participate in a siege/keep/town attack. Your queue place is based on how many pts x you have. And you raise those pts by beeing victorious in minigames, such as Capture the skull/flag and Team annihilation (sp?).

I been in the closed beta for a few week but I'm still unsure if these borderkingdoms will be possible to port to without actually trying to siege a castle/town etc and thus having to stand in a queue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom