Who here is still left?

davehart

Loyal Freddie
It's been a while since I've been here..........lots of great memories from the old BarrysWorld days.

Who is still kicking around and fancies getting some UT Instagib action going again? :)

Ono

Part of the furniture
I am a Barrysworld survivor. Only really play CSGO (badly) now though.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Too old to play twitch games to any extent these days. Reflexes and time to play them to get good all in short supply.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I am a Barrysworld survivor. Only really play CSGO (badly) now though.

This must be your first post in about 3 years!

I'm a relic of the Barrysworld but don't have loads of time for gaming. Enjoy CS GO once in a while!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Im a relic of BW sadly i dont even have time for WoW atm :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I play some iracing, csgo and league of bellends.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Trouble is, most people don't play online games like they used to. If they ever used to :)

I do, fwiw, I play lots of CS;GO, then when the Russians annoy me too much I play BF4 a lot too, until the admins annoy me, and I return to CS:GO :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Trouble is, most people don't play online games like they used to. If they ever used to :)

I do, fwiw, I play lots of CS;GO, then when the Russians annoy me too much I play BF4 a lot too, until the admins annoy me, and I return to CS:GO :)
Get annoyed at kids beating me up on them too much these days like i used to do to them hehe.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Still can't get into CS:GO personally. Bring back L4D2!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
we've always been here and always shall be! dont game much anymore even less come end of the month play the odd game of battlefront every now and again possibly poke my head into camelot unchained when it comes out

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm still here and play games never. Star Wars is intriguing me though, more than the fucking film :eek:

I may buy it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still here, hardly play games online now. Getting into the Witcher series on the PC.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Still can't get into CS:GO personally. Bring back L4D2!
I'd still play L4D2 if it wasn't for the massive game-braking disease that is ragequitting.

If they do L4D3 then I hope beyond hope that they do a game mode where if you quit out before the end of the game you get a cooldown imposed that stops you joining another game for a set period of time - like competetive CS:GO.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd still play L4D2 if it wasn't for the massive game-braking disease that is ragequitting.

If they do L4D3 then I hope beyond hope that they do a game mode where if you quit out before the end of the game you get a cooldown imposed that stops you joining another game for a set period of time - like competetive CS:GO.
or git friends.*

* on the internet so they don't really count as friends, jokes on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom