Who here has the most Powerful Avatar here on BW ?!

S

snozrick-retro

Who here has the most poweful Avatar on BW forums?!?!

Id say im up there in the top ten, i mean who can face the might of Optimus Prime and live to tell the tale?! can't be much out there, so if you think your Avatar has balls of steal and think is better then post here!!

P.S. anyone else think the Matrix is a bit of a rip off from Transformers the movie or is it just me? :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Kiki would! Hurrah for Kiki!

Hurrah!

C

Carlos Bananos

Ppl whine about my avatar, ae stun is obviously overpowered.

L

LordjOX

I vote fer Galiryn- its his rl face

that fooking gimp

:m00:

D

Divinia

Originally posted by snozrick-retro
Who here has the most poweful Avatar on BW forums?!?!

GAME.net Forums > RTS & RPG - Real Time Strategy & Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Excalibur > RvR Discussions

R

roteca

nevermind, BW forced me to change my avatar, ppl complained that it was tasteless...

[edited]

Z

zmurf

Sub's avatar is unbeatable, NOTHING beat's 'gir' from the series Invader Zim, maybe with the exception of Invader Zim himself ... got countless of avatars myself with gir, but feal they would be wasted on BW, as only maybe 1% of bw actually know GIR ;)

O

Ozands

what does avatars have to do with rvr?? some1 explain

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Ozands
what does avatars have to do with rvr?? some1 explain

NOTHING but as the rvr forum is the most read ppl tend to post here even though it has nothing to do with rvr, to get ppl's attention...

and as im allready to drunk and to broke to go downtown, ill hit the sack insted ... nightnight

D

DroP DeaD

I like Wildfires its cute :p

Have to change mine but need to deside... Barney or Elmo?

[Edit]: Oh and Pringles looks cool too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom