who has the best crafting account in excal

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
67
i was thinking last night as i worked towards my 5th lgm crafter who is the best crafter in excal
on 1 account not on 2 diff acc
maxes are
wc 1089
tailering 1165
ac 1165
fletching 1065
alc 1144
sc 1059

max is 6687 / 6 - 1114.5

way to work it out is average crafting add all 6 crafts up and divide by 6 so max is

i myself have
alc 1144
sc 1028
tailering 1165
ac 1161
wc 915
fletching 601

that gives me
6014/6= 1002.33333333333333333333333 average
 

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
611
/quit
delete characters Y E S


now do that 6 times , u gguys have too much time :x
 

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,591
Hmmmm, seems your a little off with weaponcrafting cap.

Currently Alb/Hib cap at 1065, Mid caps at 1080. From 1.64 thatll change to 1080 for all realms. TOA adds the Legendary weapons (craftable items requiring a relatively rare drop), however nothing Ive seen suggests the hard cap will be 1089 ...

Anyway, back to the subject:

AC: 1165
Tailor: 1143
WC: 1064 - higher soon when GOA finally patch ;)
Fletch: 522
SC: 1013
Alc: 925

For a total of 5832.

Doesnt count with what you were asking for though since my tailor and SCer are on 2nd account ;)
 

Xplo

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,200
Martha incorperated has 5 capped crafters on alb / exc
2 people play the acc though :)
 

Nelly

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
32
Does your e-penis grow at LGM ?
This has to be the most useless thread on these forums i've seen so far.
 

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
194
Nelly said:
Does your e-penis grow at LGM ?
This has to be the most useless thread on these forums i've seen so far.

what, and that was the most useful reply?

:m00: :m00: :m00:
 

Nelly

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
32
i'll reply to the occassion, a useless post deserves a useless reply tbh :kissit:
 

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,591
Nelly said:
This has to be the most useless thread on these forums i've seen so far.
Take a look in offtopic, or even DAOC/General - its not even close.
 

feac

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
116
had all 6 lgms for about 5 months now fletching is capped tailoring is almost capped sc was capped till trophey potions came in WC is about 13 points from cap
 

Chilly

Balls of steel
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
9,046
kiarra is about to finish her armourcrafter then shel have all 6 afaik, not capped tho
 

Simius

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
8
Tailor and WC capped.
SC and AC almost capped.
Fletching and Alchemy a little lower but still not too far from cap.

All but the AC are on the same account and thats purely so that I can have a tailor/AC duo on at the same time ;)
 

Mattsing

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
163
Draylor said:
Hmmmm, seems your a little off with weaponcrafting cap.

Currently Alb/Hib cap at 1065, Mid caps at 1080. From 1.64 thatll change to 1080 for all realms. TOA adds the Legendary weapons (craftable items requiring a relatively rare drop), however nothing Ive seen suggests the hard cap will be 1089 ...
The hard cap for mid has been 1085 since i dont know but for a long time.. and from 1.64 it has been 1100. in mid this is.. has no idea what it is in alb/hib.
 

Simius

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
8
Mattsing said:
The hard cap for mid has been 1085 since i dont know but for a long time.. and from 1.64 it has been 1100. in mid this is.. has no idea what it is in alb/hib.
We get pushed up to 1080.
 

Neomancer

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
47
Only got 3 lgd, and a 700+ =/

I r teh n00b :(


Dunno why ppl make that many crafters, I do when Im borred =) (quaite alot as I can read below)

^^
 

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
284
lgm

Think it's sheer bloodymindedness that keeps you going at crafting.... that and it usually takes God knows how much time and plats before you can make anything even remotely useful.........
 

Simius

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
8
legaoniel said:
Think it's sheer bloodymindedness that keeps you going at crafting.... that and it usually takes God knows how much time and plats before you can make anything even remotely useful.........
This first one you make because it might be useful, the second one just for variety, and from then on you might as well complete the set. Then of course you can still max them :clap:
 

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,591
Simius said:
Then of course you can still max them :clap:
And when you decide to do that (spending silly numbers of hours gaining the last couple of points) Mythic come along and change things so you can gain the final few points in 10 minutes each.

Just slightly annoying
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom