who gonna go classic?

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
W T F?

and they think the ENGLISH speaking population have enough ppl to support one??? :eek7:

hey i'm not saying no to a classic server. but i mean, COMON! french not having enough population and english playerbase does???? did i miss the french drop 95% in pop or something?

German + English classic servers > German + French classic servers

A good population of the French can speak pretty good English, whereas a good population of us lazy SoB's, dont know a word of french :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Keld said:

A good population of the French can speak pretty good English, whereas a good population of us lazy SoB's, dont know a word of french :)

Im pretty sure thats because English is a world language?
French people are very proud of their language and therefor dont wanna speak english. No idea about germans ;)
I remember when I was in germany last time I also passed trough france.
At this Mcdonalds in germany I got nearly kicked out for speaking english and she said something like speak german. in france she didnt even reply she looked like a questionmark :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Im going over there to make a sorc.

Me and a mate are going to play Sorc/Cabby Debuff-duo :)

should be fast to 50, and fun rvr!

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Only reason classic servers on US had 50% mids 40% hibs 10% albs was that people that played during the years and cba to reroll if not on a new server found out that albion aint rly the greatness ;)

they soon found out they were mistaken :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
mid was huge pop on lamorak for two reasons:

1. more us players playing hib and alb, so the ones going "I'll try something new" will roll mid.

2. The gank groups went "hrm, new determination, no group cure disease, wftpwnzor mid group!"

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hib tank grp>mid tank grp.

we ran 2 vamps ate it all >:<

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
we'll prly run an albgrp on classic, nothing decided yet though :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Said before.. This could very well be the final death blow to EU daoc imo.
/d00000m

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Keld said:

yes i agree. but saying the french DONT have the population to open a classic server is silly. now if they mean not enough french playets WANT to play on a classic server i can understand. but they certainly have the playerbase for one. but that still doesent make english playerbase any better, even if ppl WANT to play on a classic server its still gonna be 2 underpopulated servers just like we have today. so i seriously cant understand wtf they are doing at GOA. :( first they say they are gonna cluster to have a better overall population, THEN they say they will open a classic server and most likly fuck up the population again. they might aswell not cluster at all.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
reckon they should just turn prydwen into the classic server :p

(ducks and runs for cover)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sollac said:
reckon they should just turn prydwen into the classic server :p

(ducks and runs for cover)

that would probably be a better idea in the long run. its still gonna fuck things up but probably not as bad as clustering AND opening a new classic server. to bad its not possible as i bet GOA cant strip the chars that stay (if they make charmove possible) of the ToA stuff and ML's and artis...

i know i'd let all that go if they made pryd the classic server :) sure its a bit lost time getting the artis just to loose them again but i dont care.

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
Mid cos some of my friends will be playing there. Still not sure what class to play.

Amesdar

Fledgling Freddie
To the person complaining about it being English & German and not a French Server instead/included:
Did you forget the massive Playerbase from the "Norse"?(Those people up in Norway/Sweden/etc. :p)
They don't 'do' Frenchies, Germans, so they come to English(lesser of evils? :D), and when they posted on GoA's poll, they would have put English, THAT is probabably a contributing factor.

Oh, and.. I'll be going Hib', Enchanter. Got a nice group set up going actually. Convinced those who I like to group with back on Alb'/Prydwen that Hib' is the place to be, it's gonna be, like.. ace. :D

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
At this Mcdonalds in germany I got nearly kicked out for speaking english and she said something like speak german.

Guess there are assholes in every country.
I could tell similar stories about the UK.

*sigh*

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Whichever realm my guild decides to play, played them all to death already so im not too fussed, but probably:

Mid would be a zerker/healer
Hib would be a druid/manabomb
Alb would be a tic/ice wiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom