who gonna go classic?

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
what class/realm u gonna be? :>

me i am thinking of a SLASH merc. thats right SLASH :p

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
bottler said:
Not looking for polls and what does that have to do with ppl choice of realm/class?

A lot of players posted there what char they are going to play, and it shows how many people will play what realm, and IF they're going to the classic server

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
hmm im willing to bet my left testicle that a classic server will consist of 99% vamps

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Classic server population:

90% albion

5% midgard

5% hibernia

As always! What could change? :p

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
i think hib gonna be the new alb

90% vampiirs 10% bainshee :)

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Lywon said:
Classic server population:

90% albion

5% midgard

5% hibernia

As always! What could change? :p

you have seen the american classic servers realm pops right? :rolleyes:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
a wild guess about population:

1, midgard 40-50%
2, hibernia 30%
3, albion 20-30%

but time will tell, i expect mid to be the flavour of the choice :)

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
:D

Actualy the american ones were wierd, there normaly servers folow the traditional pattern of Alb>Hib>Mid but on the classics it got reversed to Mid>Hib>Alb. I guess becuse people wanted to play different realms to there normal ones.
However i am confused as to why hib isnt massively over populated, they get the soloing vamp zerg and naturaly have 2 spec buffers and a base buffer in an 8 man.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I doubt NS will play there, though its a possibility, classic on lamorak was fun. Peaked at 560k lwrp over there which is quite respectable.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
i realy wounder if there is going to be any assasins on the classic one, i mean, no buffs and all (maybe a few but not zergs of them), annyway, im going for a bard (for grouping) and a vamp (for soloing) ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Hib/classic since.. well im alb/excal mid/pryd :p.

prolly try a druid/bard or maybe a vampiir (i know :p)

rynnor

Rockhound
Bonedancer for farming - Pac healer for rvr - going LGM spellcrafter - may well go LGM Tailor/Armourer also - depends on guild.

Would have tried hib but cant drag mates away from Mid ;P

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
going to play hibbeh with guild although going to hit 50 first and then decide if we can be bothered with crafting OR just run with epic like good ole days :D

going to roll a bard with group and probbly do a verd anim + mana ment combo with second acount :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
GOA said:
it is not going to be possible to open "Classic" servers in French, Italian or Spanish, since the number of players in these languages is, according to our estimations, not sufficient to maintain an adequate population on a server of this type.

W T F?

and they think the ENGLISH speaking population have enough ppl to support one??? :eek7:

hey i'm not saying no to a classic server. but i mean, COMON! french not having enough population and english playerbase does???? did i miss the french drop 95% in pop or something?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
a wild guess about population:

1, midgard 40-50%
2, hibernia 30%
3, albion 20-30%

but time will tell, i expect mid to be the flavour of the choice :)

more like
Mid 70%
Hib 20%
Alb 10%

shammys will be really op, spamming aoe disease ftw

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Only reason classic servers on US had 50% mids 40% hibs 10% albs was that people that played during the years and cba to reroll if not on a new server found out that albion aint rly the greatness ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom