Who else thinks that thr rvr over the past few days as been good

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
Guess it would take to be a Thadius or Thowen or Evita to say rvr lately has been good. I dont see how sitting around a tower for 5 hours trying to leech off whoever passes by is good rvr? For you albs anyways...I get to see mids and other hibs roaming but Ive not seen a single alb fg go more than a screen distance from bolg. Smart. Rly.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Helstrom said:
Guess it would take to be a Thadius or Thowen or Evita to say rvr lately has been good. I dont see how sitting around a tower for 5 hours trying to leech off whoever passes by is good rvr? For you albs anyways...I get to see mids and other hibs roaming but Ive not seen a single alb fg go more than a screen distance from bolg. Smart. Rly.

ROFLMAO...

Mids mode: "Oh, we got owned again, let's move as a zerg over the bridge, maybe we can survive at least the bridge this time."

See also:

Then: "Omg, we made it, let's roam to Bolg."

Then, close to Bolg, dying: "Omg, those leeching Albs, they were close to Bolg. Smart. Rly. Why don't they roam?"

Smart. Rly.

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
Except you've totally flunked your argument with the fact that I'm a hib. <3333
Must suck to be you right this moment :<

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Helstrom said:
10 ups for you m8er :p
:clap:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Manish that was just after we decided to team up on the hibs and you showed up. I laughed my ass of and imagined your groupchat would look something like that.

Anyways.. pre NF iirc we had like 1500 players of so on Prydwen.

I can only se RvR getting better with cluster. The population on the server(s) will be equal to the OF days. But this time we have a much larger area to roam.

If you don't like the RvR hell you got another player market.. another housingzone to buy stuff in.. and you got 2x everything when it comes to PvE zones!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Helstrom said:
I roamed emain with my fg. And WTF, Thowen was in it! :eek:
Helstrom said:
Aye, because hibs didn't zerg...

Flamestriker

One of Freddy's beloved
Helstrom said:

hmm such lies x< was in straef group whole day, so think u have to blame him for zerging muhahahah :D

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Dont see why we need clustering, kept having fight after fight at Bolg, Behn and the odd occasion when Gamah got me in his group

IMO scrap clustering, dont fancy another 20 million shrooms flooding the server :(

Doubt you will see even 10 shrooms from exc side :wanker:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Helstrom said:

Nah, I commented about you saying "mids roam".

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
RvR would be better if the mids that atm are running 3fg on stick would split up and roam fg vs fg between Nged and DC. Boring trying to kill a zerg when nothing else to kill. If it goes any longer see a hib zerg taking DC back.

pip

Banned
Tbh was more fun in ALB but not played as much as normal latley due to this fine weather :( GIV GIV GIV rain hate all this Gardening :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom