Who else is a Fantasy-Fanatic?

S

Sigurd

I read fantasy, write fantasy, play fantasy, and watch fantasy... hell, I even dream the odd fantasy dream... anyone else have a slight obsession with fantasy worlds? :p

O

old.job

Yup thats me, only cos the real world just doesn't seem to measure up, anything on this planet that's slightly fantastical has been explored/photographed/had a fence built round it/has an entrance fee, and has extensive baby-changing facilities.

Of course if DAOC was the real world, the mobs would be dead or in zoo's, the horse routes would be dual carriageways, TirNog would have football stadium and a gay community, and 90% of it would be fenced off and owned by the gentry.

B

baphomet

I've been reading fantasy books and playing fantasy P&P RPGs and Computer RPGs for a LONG time.

Yeah, I guess I'm a fantasy fanatic.
Fantasy worlds are so much more interesting.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Sigurd
... anyone else have a slight obsession with fantasy worlds? :p

I have an obsession with fantasy words...like dragons...and..umm...magic and...dr...dragons and...

ok..so i don't...nevermind then.

D

doh_boy

I'm reading a lot of fantasy at the moment but that is down to my friend. She refuses point blank, to read anything other than fantasy(well she read war & peace but thats after I nagged her to read something else) who got me back into reading after I stopped for a few years (computers, uni etc). I'm slowly getting back to classics now though.

My last books bought:

Swann's Way - Marcel Proust.
Of mice & men - John Stienbeck
The white hotel - D.M Thomas
Ulysees - James Joyce
The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
Thomas Hardy - Jude the obsure
Thomas Hardy - The woodlanders.

heh I did buy crossroads of twighlight as well :p

as for playing it, morrowind is one of my favourite games but mmorpg's don't interest me due to the amount of time you need to spend..I haven't got it.

AD&D my mates played it but didn't invite me :( my name would have been amergin and I would have been some sort of barbarian dwarf(can't remember now..maybe a cleric...dunno).

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.job
TirNog would have football stadium and a gay community, and 90% of it would be fenced off and owned by the gentry.

Wait for 1.61 :(

Green Rose pub will be turned into the Blue Oyster bar...

T

Tenko

Yup thats me, I digest fantasy and science fiction like its food and water.

To be honest if it aint got dragons or killer robots in it, it had better have some big fuck off explosions or I aint interested! :p

O

old.tRoG

I like fantasy, but I ain't obsessed - I prefer to 'broaden my horizons' and read/write/watch anything and everything.

Preferabley with lots of nakedness, guns, and fast cars.

S

SFXman

At times I am... for example after seeing a LotR episode the first time, pwnage.

S

Sharma

i dont mind fantasy novels, i read some now and again although im not a big reader myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom