Who Do You Hate Most ?

Which of the following do you hate the most ?

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i wouldnt say hate...i dont hate anyone (except maybe ant and dec, would take great pleasure in chucking those grinning wankers into a pool of sharks) but i picked illigal imigrants should also add general lazy dole queue people, i dont see any reason why they shouldnt be sent off to the antarctic.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Chavs and Chavs on the fucking dole, at least the Polish Chinese and shit actually work and bring something to the table.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I voted for chavs as they seem to be the group available that are mostly driven to be what they (in a negative sense) are by choice. Hoodies follow closely to this view also.

The others are more circumstantial.

The traffic warden is just doing a lawful job imo :)

Students...well....they just grow out of it I supse :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
chav's chav's and chav's, gratz to them for the devolution of the english language/ lifestyle.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
chavs
im not quite sure what a 'hoody' is.. other than an item of clothing :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mikah75 said:
chavs
im not quite sure what a 'hoody' is.. other than an item of clothing :eek:

e203.jpg

In reality, they are usually 10+ of them, mostly IC3.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
hmm whats the difference between them and chavs? seem kind of the same, from where im from anyway

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mikah75 said:
hmm whats the difference between them and chavs? seem kind of the same, from where im from anyway

Well in London, most of your criminal hoodies are in the IC3 category and go round with blades or shooters. Nice people.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I voted iilegal immigrants because of the way they fuck our ecomony up and exploit every silly loophole this country has to offer them.
(There was'nt an option for the fuckwit prime minister what lets em in)
Hoodies...well most of em need locking up.

Chav's...Need a good slap and a fashion wake up call, with a side order of self pride.

Gypsies...There are'nt really that many by me in Yorkshire.

Traffic wardens really piss me off but I guess if I did'nt break parking time I would'nt give them the chance to exert there miltant attitude.

Students are ok if they have a sense of the real world and don't look down of people, having said that I have met some real nice students over the years on here and most are just trying to better themselves and have a bit of fun in the process.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not too comfortable with the thread.

Well, for one i know it's pure fun. But in my mind(since i went to revisit the rules after my incident) hate threads like this is a huuuuge nono.

Gamah

Banned
Dandare said:
I voted iilegal immigrants because of the way they fuck our ecomony up and exploit every silly loophole this country has to offer them.
(There was'nt an option for the fuckwit prime minister what lets em in)

If the Government lets them in then they are not illegal?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
I'm not too comfortable with the thread.

Well, for one i know it's pure fun. But in my mind(since i went to revisit the rules after my incident) hate threads like this is a huuuuge nono.

You mean the duckling thing?

I do find it interesting that racial hatred is completely frowned upon but hatred towards social groups is considered acceptable. Well, hovering between interest and horror. I guess everyone needs someone to hate or feel superior to...

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe anyonhe dislikes chavs more immigrant soaking up money housing and prison etc etc etc
How can you dislike someone more for there life style rather than people living in our country when they shouldn't be here.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Take traffic wardens. Yes, they're doing a lawful job, and yes if you've parked illegally you've only got yourself to blame for getting a parking violation ticket. But most people I know still can't stand the bastards cos they are motivated by their commission (they get prizes for the most tickets issued at the end of each month) and will slap a ticket on anything (including several documented instances of emergency vehicles!), and cos they go around with a really shitty attitude and most of the IC3 wardens in London can barely speak English anyway.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Chavs and Chavs on the fucking dole, at least the Polish Chinese and shit actually work and bring something to the table.

Yeah and all the once filling a prisons and council housing

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This so-called government needs to sort its immigration "policy" out once and for all, and start modelling a new policy along Japanese or Australian guidelines. The UK's been too soft for too long. We've got people who were born here who need housing, benefits, jobs etc and these illegals somehow manage to jump the queue, no questions asked, get outrageously huge benefit payments, and then turn round and start moaning about how their being treated. One of Abu Hamza's wives gets £700 a week in benefit payments and lives in a £600,000 house. Its disgusting.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lamp said:
The UK's been too soft for too long. We've got people who were born here who need housing, benefits, jobs etc and these illegals somehow manage to jump the queue
why is it that the ones born in their respective country has more right to it than a foreigner?

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
if you dislike chavs more than illegal immigrants you need your head looking at

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Huntingtons said:
why is it that the ones born in their respective country has more right to it than a foreigner?

Because.

Gamah

Banned
Why is it people seem to think illegal immigrants can get housing? Fucking Sun readers.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Lamp said:
e203.jpg

In reality, they are usually 10+ of them, mostly IC3.

We got the same up North kinda, up here they are usually IC4 wannabe IC3 hoodies though.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Why is it people seem to think illegal immigrants can get housing? Fucking Sun readers.

By working illegally and renting property off people? Where do you think they all live on the street?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
First 5 - Just because I like clicking.

Chavs and Traffic Wardens piss me off the most (Yet, I don't drive)

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
why should they have equal right when they haven't contributed as much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom