Who cares about that post from Kuhan?

Who cares about that post from Kuhac of him leaching ml9.10 credit?

• Total voters

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
That odins is able to own, we all know. It’s only ur lack of social skill we’re complaining about. I mean, look at posts like Kuhan’s. Aren’t u ashamed to read such things from ur guildmates?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
totally agree

Odins can play good, its not like they are like Animist army who set up a shroom camp with resist buff shrooms.......

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Tarlyn said:
That odins is able to own, we all know. It’s only ur lack of social skill we’re complaining about. I mean, look at posts like Kuhan’s. Aren’t u ashamed to read such things from ur guildmates?

WTF...

<Odins> actually do suck, common camlann knowledge..

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Pinp, that not true

They almost never show that they can play but some of them can.

I am not impressed by Kuhan, i actually think he is a crap player but some in Odins know what they doing. To bad that until now they usually do lame stuff like camping houses and port-ins and spread with timer and steal rams. Not illegal, just lame

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Pinp, that not true

They almost never show that they can play but some of them can.

I am not impressed by Kuhan, i actually think he is a crap player but some in Odins know what they doing. To bad that until now they usually do lame stuff like camping houses and port-ins and spread with timer and steal rams. Not illegal, just lame

I also like how they stopped camping healer house when they lost relics, and started adding with archers :)

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
I also like how they stopped camping healer house when they lost relics, and started adding with archers :)

Says the scout :m00:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
why pinp got banned :confused:
He refused to let Tilda have one of his biatches once.

(Male Biatch)

confused

Can't get enough of FH
FallycSymbol said:
I'm an Odin, i'm not ashamed of it, and tbph alot of them i don't know, having only been in the guild a short time, but the ones I know and have grouped with all seem to be nice lads, and play well together..... and has to be said, but they all get along better than Fear

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Confused if you were a woman, i would be your s3x pest!

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
confused said:
I'm an Odin, i'm not ashamed of it, and tbph alot of them i don't know, having only been in the guild a short time, but the ones I know and have grouped with all seem to be nice lads, and play well together..... and has to be said, but they all get along better than Fear

Rawwwr!! :cheers:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I am sure the Argentina junta in the 80s got along pretty well together and worked as a team as well

They were still a bunch of retard dictators

I am sure Odins work together pretty well and are getting along fine.

They are still a bunch of retard kids with no other goal then to act like total assholes to the rest of the server

I know some people in Fear don't get along very well and imo Fear can't organise shit in game but they still play fair and don't act as retards (most of the time :p)

You are confused i guess

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
confused said:

The game changes so change along with it :p It's not about being good anymore, it's about having fun, and Odins has realized that :)
I never had as much fun playing DAoC as I did in Odins.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
The game changes so change along with it :p It's not about being good anymore, it's about having fun, and Odins has realized that :)
I never had as much fun playing DAoC as I did in Odins.

Well... we all know that not everyone feels the same way as you do. Anyone remember the nice letter an Odins player sent to GOA? :p

Never had as much fun playind DAoC as I have in Horde... that's why I've been a member since the start and still is and never ever thought about leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom