who bugged ghost house two

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by elbeek
If you check out a majority of Ironfarts posts they tend to insult, entice flame wars. He played Iron in the same way, claiming he wtfpwnd the barrows, tangs etc. Primax defends him because he is a rl m8, admirable but at the end of the day this every time I see one of his " I am teh PvE king" type posts, followed by the inane insults, the replies are going to be of a similar ilk. Wether or not he is fluent in English doesnt matter a toss, he is on an English server, he insults us in English. I have no time for this twat either ingame or here on these forums, but I do enjoy a good arguement.

elbeek shut up

first off all, i do not know primey IRl and as for the diplomacy part, lol, i think from now on you may call me sir, aadia, as you should.

i would say...; grow a beard.

Ironheart...; yeah, he rocks.... and to show you the effects of good roleplaying ..... it has been ages since i played em fully :) and still you remember him. It must have been really touching ... be it evil or good .
And btw you do know what they call someone like yourselfe.... a person that judges on rumours , gossip and flockmind ......... an idiotic flockminded assrunner elbeek... that's what you are...

call me a flamer now... this was tended in your direction and up yours...

i don't wanne hear nor read from ya if i post something, ok, no reactions, no comments.... you do not count... you are thin air...

it is not just because you see every word your nemesis (me) writes as a threat to your wellbeeing that you have to drag ANCIENT comments out here from wich you don't know !è§(çà!r

Nasdrovnje

P

-primax-

Nope don't know Iron irl, just through DAoC.

If you guys take offense by the way he posts or acts, then I really feel sorry for you guys.

Ever heard the expression "Takes the bait, wind em in"

Chill out BW people Iron calls me a gimp a twat a slapper and so on ingame, just the way he is probably dropped on his head as a baby. I suggest if you don't like him or what says stay well clear, avoid him,dont speak to him and don't bother replying to his posts.

Make Love not War.

God Damnit I just burnt my Jacket Potatoe now.

P

-primax-

Oh yeah I forgot to say, I havn't actually defended Iron for anything in this post, I just asked why people had to take the piss out of someone's spelling mistakes. I noticed a few other posts around where people make an error and get flamed to hell for it, not just Iron's post either.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by -primax-
The only people he pisses off are arseholes with no sense of humour or people that are jealous because he has alot cash/items ingame that he gets solo.

Even if he does piss someone off why should you have a go at him for his spelling mistakes.

I try to keep out BW flames but I'm having a bad day and Iron is a mate of mine. So anyone I piss off by sticking up for a friend, then I apologise now.

ummm just because hes a friend you dont have to stick up for him, now, if he was actually right then go right ahead....but in most cases he is not..

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
elbeek shut up

first off all, i do not know primey IRl and as for the diplomacy part, lol, i think from now on you may call me sir, aadia, as you should.

i would say...; grow a beard.

Ironheart...; yeah, he rocks.... and to show you the effects of good roleplaying ..... it has been ages since i played em fully :) and still you remember him. It must have been really touching ... be it evil or good .
And btw you do know what they call someone like yourselfe.... a person that judges on rumours , gossip and flockmind ......... an idiotic flockminded assrunner elbeek... that's what you are...

call me a flamer now... this was tended in your direction and up yours...

i don't wanne hear nor read from ya if i post something, ok, no reactions, no comments.... you do not count... you are thin air...

it is not just because you see every word your nemesis (me) writes as a threat to your wellbeeing that you have to drag ANCIENT comments out here from wich you don't know !è§(çà!r

Nasdrovnje

So Nasdrovnje is your Necro is it???

"an idiotic flockminded assrunner elbeek... that's what you are... "

Erm I think this is an insult though I'm not totally sure.

I wonder what flock means...? Flock me this is all too hard.
Ah that would explain a lot.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by tripitaka
Troo - but i was asking if he had an education system REGARDLESS OF WHERE HE WAS FROM.

Please show me a flame that takes the piss out of someone who isn't english and ill duly remove it. (from my posts, that is.)

Oh, and just for the record , im not 100% English either.

/agreed.

Your previous reply was a flame on Dead Guru his english skills. Well let me tell you he isnt English

Btw its True not Troo

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Sibanac
Your previous reply was a flame on Dead Guru his english skills. Well let me tell you he isnt English

Btw its True not Troo
No i was not flaming his english - i was asking about his education.

and yes i know its true - but i have always said Oki instead of ok and Troo instead of true ingame.

'Pls' (Please) dont try to insult others when u dont know reasoning.

I'm not 'gonna' (going to) bother replying to this thread anymore as i've said what i have to say...

I will end my 'participation' (ooh, big word for a non 100% english person) with a reference to a posting above.

I have been sarcastic in this posting... so 'Take the bait, wind em in'.

L

lorric

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
Just kicking butt here....

You don't spoil other ppl's fun out of selfish greed ;-) if you do, you'll just end up.... in world of warcraft

From the jist of most of your posts the only selfish greedy person is you.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by lorric
From the jist of most of your posts the only selfish greedy person is you.

how come? because i have it ??, things???

because i would love to have other ppl be able to farm that full ghosthouse?

is that greed? just beeing honest to other ppl...; letting other ppl /gamers have fun in trying things that should not be sabotaged by ignorant ppl

i do want to add this...

there is a chance that the house is bugged , not because of ppl but just game bugg... i have no knowledge about that...

but i already added that in a former post here....

i'll go have a look today

i hope it is fixed...

and also...

this opening post here was meant to be semi-sarcastic..

some semi-violant word to put tone into something i guess...

as usual ppl do seem easely offended by some harsh words.. not every word is intended to be a flame

so to repharase this text in propper english so no kiddies /adults feel offended

Pls could ppl make sure that the ghosts are returned to their spot if they are whiped out. If possible? it would be verry convenient for other gamers to go there and know where they are and what they are :)

thenk you, if anyone has found these ghosts, ^pls^inform us :)
thank you for your cooperation

mr polite
out

D

DeaD GuRu

i do want to add this last bit

maybee as a form of apolegy for beeing a sarcastic bastard, or an ass as most see me..

the one mob remaining seems to drop stuff that mostly has UV 50
scout rings etc... verry nice

maybee ppl can use this information to farm em a bit and earn some nice cash out there...

just a lill thing i though i could share with you ppl

(semi-apolegy) out

E

elbeek

Yer I was trying to work that one out too :/

P

pez

i understand the idiot bit and flockminded just about makes sense but seriously, how do you run an ass?

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by pez
i understand the idiot bit and flockminded just about makes sense but seriously, how do you run an ass?

Do you feed it donkey petrol ?

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by elbeek
If you check out a majority of Ironfarts posts they tend to insult

could at least be creative, we like to call him irontart or ironballs if hes being particularly helpful (cough) :D

O

old.Kerosene

Since the last 3 of Dead Guru's threads are locked, I was just wondering if we can make it 4 for 4:confused:

S

Sixpack

UPDATE:

I guess I found the bug and it is as far as I can tell limited to the Lindon family. Heres the story.

Went there to pharm Hoges, got tired of that and had a go on Lindons that were all present. I died, released to Ft. Gwyntell.

After about 1 minute in Gwyntell one of the lindons attacked me right outside!! I kill it. I continue back to houses where I am met by a angry group of Lindons, attacking me as I approach their house.

So, the problem is prolly that the aggro list isnt reset. Very simple but obvious.

Six

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Sixpack
UPDATE:

I guess I found the bug and it is as far as I can tell limited to the Lindon family. Heres the story.

Went there to pharm Hoges, got tired of that and had a go on Lindons that were all present. I died, released to Ft. Gwyntell.

After about 1 minute in Gwyntell one of the lindons attacked me right outside!! I kill it. I continue back to houses where I am met by a angry group of Lindons, attacking me as I approach their house.

So, the problem is prolly that the aggro list isnt reset. Very simple but obvious.

Six

thx for fixing the house mate ,
;-)

M

Moza

Originally posted by Skaven
i coulden't even find these houses apart from the ones very close to gwyntell - anyone got the loc? :p

the tinctors etc is directly north of gwyntell.

the lindons and hogues, i think, are west from tower keeper and guardian, not sure though.

L

Loraine

yup west from the keeper, across the water, u cant miss em =]

D

DeaD GuRu

more info on ghosthouses

just some info to make your stay at the ghosthouses fun and lasting..

there are three spots,
two houses near gwyntell, three houses near the dragon's den and two across the river....

the two near gwyntell are the lowest con/ level houses.
These mobs do give the hooded blades cloak etc.... only from a quest... not by killing them.
If you need cheap materials from 35+ with good stats and stuff, to have fun in BG, this is the place to be. (would con red to lvl 24 character i think, not sure , degrades fast, but caps all and is easely replaced.
once or twice a day the place gets flooded with Avalonian Aparitions.... verry tough mobs, don't underestimate em even if you are 50. So you need to get out of the houses and chec regulary. To avoid a bigger problem (the dragon) you would have to be neutral or friendly to Drakorian faction. This means you need to kill a lot of machines and forget it if you have levelled in AC. If neutral you are spared from aggro. Not from Avalonian Aparitions though. Good test houses.

second ground is at the dragon's den. Rissn'cruss i think it is spelled , lives there and from time to time , as you will experience he will do a little dance on the centercourt there. Just be sure to be waaaay out of reach if you are aggro to the Drak faction.
The avalonian Aparition zerg that arrives at the first couple of houses departs here. So if all houses are taken you could warn them ,.... or not >evil grin<
So on this spot you will need to get out also.... to a safer spot.
drops are rated 43+ ithink till 50. Blue /yellow/orange con group battles can be fought here. ( they are tough )

the last couple of houses, near TK and TG playground are orange /red /purp con groups
verry hard

houses are known for their drops..; this because some NON -rog are in the drop list of the mobs,

verry nice items,
Ancient relic of the church
Shattered and reforged ring
All types of chain for alll clases
Nice glowing weapons..

worth a visit, just be sure you bring a backup cleric

for once i hope i did something right :)

cheers ;-)

nasdrovnje

ps last hint: from mid level on ;-) kill the cleric first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom