Who ate all the pies

T

Tom

"had an alternative body image and unfortunately got wedged as she tried to go through."

So basically, she was a big fatty. Funny that she's planning to sue the restaurant - for what? Serving her food that makes her more fat?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Tom
Getting through the restaurant's main door was no problem.

In the words of the police spokesman, "It was a double door."

I like that part the most :)

but c'mon 647 lbs how the hell do you get that fat ?

And if you weigh that much, How can you honestly think going to a BBQ restaurant is a good idee

D

dysfunction

This thread is useless without pictures.

J

Jonaldo

Can't be too harsh on larger people but surely you can only blame genetics so much before your size and weight become your fault? ok perhaps I am being too harsh as I honestly don't know all the facts but that is a very big weight problem there.

D

doh_boy

To sum up. Really, really nasty and horrible but in some sick way really funny. :/

and I agree when it came to saying it was a double door I nearly cracked up.

T

Tenko

There is a little problem with the genetics of being fat.

For thousands of generations being able to live off small amounts of calories and to easily store any extra as fat would of been a darwinian benefit...

...but 647 pounds for fucks sake!!!

EAT LESS!:eek:

G

Gekul

Prodding fat people with forks is a little sick. Something I'd expect only children and americans to do.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Gekul
Prodding fat people with forks is a little sick. Something I'd expect only children and americans to do.
agree!

Use spoons.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Gekul

Sheesh... give it a rest already.

Being cruel and unusual isn't just an all American thing.

S

S-Gray

No, not just American thing according to him... also a Childrens thing...

etc ;)

A

adams901

"Thank goodness I had my cell phone. If I hadn't called for help, the fat lady might have been poked and prodded to death."

Must admit I did laugh at the above statement.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Sheesh... give it a rest already.

Being cruel and unusual isn't just an all American thing.

Germans love to aswell..................................

Only kidding yah Unc :)

Am I the only one who thinks this is just plain horrible? 30 people spiking some poor woman with forks? Just let people be people ffs :(

S

Scouse

I'm sure those people wanted to "be" in the toilet - but her lardy arse wouldn't let 'em ;)

J

Jonaldo

*prods Jupitus with various cutlery and kitchen implements*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*joins Jonaldo*

Mwaharrr

Please refer to me as "legal alien permanent resident" in the future btw. Makes me laugh every time I hear or read it.

E

ECA

Seriously she fucking deserved it.

What a bloater.

Probably on welfare as well.

S

sad_mung

I don't htink it was funny, the poor womans weight could be considered a disability.
Now flip that around and ask yourself, would it have been acceptable to have jammed forks in someone stuck in a wheelchair in the same position?

D

doh_boy

Did anyone else get the impression from the statement 'She had an alternative body image' that she wanted to be that big?

K

Krazeh

Originally posted by sad_mung
I don't htink it was funny, the poor womans weight could be considered a disability.
Now flip that around and ask yourself, would it have been acceptable to have jammed forks in someone stuck in a wheelchair in the same position?

I think there's a slight difference, she was 46 stone for christ sake, there's only one person to blame for that and that's the woman.

S

sad_mung

Suppose the guy in the wheelchair had chainsawed his own legs off............ (i'm clutching at straws here).
"Alternative body image" is PC for "she is fat".

X

xane

Suppose the guy in the wheelchair had chainsawed his own legs off.

Then he'd have that "look", like if he had "do not mess" tatoo'ed on his forehead, so you wouldn't poke him with a fork lest he activates the flamethrower built into his wheelchair.

S

Sibanac

Suppose the guy in the wheelchair had chainsawed his own legs off............ (i'm clutching at straws here).
"Alternative body image" is PC for "she is fat".

Well Chainsawing your own legs of takes a day tops (ok granted i dont know any people that did it but it cant take that long). A lapse of sanity, bad acid trips I dunno. point is it doesnt take long and the dmg is ireverable.

Getting to near 300kg of weight, doesnt happen in a year, and once you get that far maybe going to a bbq restaurant inst one of the best things you could do.

Anyone with a weight way over normal healthy standards should be put in a mental institution because they obviuos ly cant take care of themself

T

Testin da Cable

I don't particularly care what the woman looks like. I'm a bit angry at the bloke who (thus spaketh the link) bitched at her to get out of the way so he could go make pee-pee. Show some manners and respect ffs, and he's a double twat for not realising that the woman was in distress.

C

Cdr

Originally posted by dysfunction
This thread is useless without pictures.

fat.jpg

(Yes. I'm bored.)

T

Tom

I predict this thread will fall into two categories:

Those calling her a stupid fat bitch

Those sympathising

Personally, I'm torn between the two

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom