Who are u ?

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Tickle (shade) and Miniusp (eldie).

And Coolit groups about as much as I do in Thid, which is very rare :)

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
atm im playing a firewizzy with the name Eldiberget =)
stlong lvl 23 now started as lvl 20 in /lvl armor (rp capped long time ago)

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
a bit off topic but, whenever i'm in thid it seems mids and hibs always co-op playin as in, they only attack albs, never each other, many times they even help each other out, why is that? isnt this supposed to be realm vs realm? not realms vs realm? :touch:

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Fluffybunny said:
a bit off topic but, whenever i'm in thid it seems mids and hibs always co-op playin as in, they only attack albs, never each other, many times they even help each other out, why is that? isnt this supposed to be realm vs realm? not realms vs realm? :touch:

Yea of topic for sure:)

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
If i see more than one person attacking someone solo i will jump in to help the person no matter which realm it is... But i dont really go bg that much now so i aint sure ..

Rathgen

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there Coolit.

I very much doubt that you have encountered me in "big boys" rvr, but you have for sure in Thidranki.

And I must say, that you are the strongest ns I have fought there yet (buffs or not) :worthy:

I've been running mostly with my suicidal always solo aughealer Degenerez. She has sc gear, all capped, and obviously buffed (Never from other than herself tho). She dies a lot (many times due to adds), but I don't really care, since I'm there to have fun, and it really IS fun when a stealther (or any other class for that matter) jumps me and I win as a solo healer :D I always try to stay clear of other mids, but have on occasions been running shortly with the zergs, doing some CC + healing (but never grouped, so earn no rp's from that anyway).

She gets plenty of /ponder, and I can understand that. But I have fun nevertheless ;)

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Rathgen said:
Hello there Coolit.

I very much doubt that you have encountered me in "big boys" rvr, but you have for sure in Thidranki.

And I must say, that you are the strongest ns I have fought there yet (buffs or not) :worthy:

I've been running mostly with my suicidal always solo aughealer Degenerez. She has sc gear, all capped, and obviously buffed (Never from other than herself tho). She dies a lot (many times due to adds), but I don't really care, since I'm there to have fun, and it really IS fun when a stealther (or any other class for that matter) jumps me and I win as a solo healer I always try to stay clear of other mids, but have on occasions been running shortly with the zergs, doing some CC + healing (but never grouped, so earn no rp's from that anyway).

She gets plenty of /ponder, and I can understand that. But I have fun nevertheless ;)

Yea i remember u, u play da Brave game m8y and i did see u beat up quite a few when standing and observing ur fights:) Keep it up u getting better and better :clap:

Rathgen

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
Yea i remember u, u play da Brave game m8y and i did see u beat up quite a few when standing and observing ur fights:) Keep it up u getting better and better :clap:

Aww, /blush :D

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
My main Thidranki char is Shaniqua lvl 24 NS. 350rp long time ago and now I stay just cuz its more relaxing in Thid then in lvl 50 rvr and not so much running, nice for a change. Been away for a while but I dont think anyone missed me hehe. See ya all again soon tho.

Best regards Shaniqua (little red evul keen)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been at the other end of mid-hib cooperation actually, didnt bother me that two nightshades jumped me when i was fighting a savage, but i did get a bit peeved when they finished me off, and didnt attack eachother. :( Oh, and i had quite a nice duel with you Degenerez, Im Rrr the reaver. ( i won :) ).

Rathgen

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Oh, and i had quite a nice duel with you Degenerez, Im Rrr the reaver. ( i won :) ).

Aye, remember too, was a nice fight. But reavers are a pain to me :)

My succes relies alot on my dmg shield, and reavers do to much dmg that isn't affected by it + slam etc ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I had 2 nice fights with you Degenerez.
(Grrrrrrrrr the merc)

Rathgen

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I had 2 nice fights with you Degenerez.
(Grrrrrrrrr the merc)

Was nice indeed. Got you to 10% tonight because you had to hug me first :)

But was fun, every decent 1vs1 is great for me, no matter the outcome.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm Loveslave, mid/RM...

I run with buffs :p Whenever I play, anyway.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
<~~ Amerika, Kippah, Inme, Adio and Spoonge :(

Haha u are Amerika ( mincer) ? well i am glad i rememberd to hug u then :wub:

nice i didnt know u played thid :)

Hope to meet u more often :clap:

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
I PLAY BUFFED, U CAN DO IT TOO ... GET IT??

Sorry for derailing the thread again, but man.. wake up? Both buffed, both chars perform about equal. Both unbuffed, both chars perform about equal.

There is a significant power differential between unbuffed/buffed, while there is none between buffed/buffed or unbuffed/unbuffed.

So, taking the above into account, the only tangible effect bots have (if both players have them) is to make the fights cost more money (subscription for second account).

Hence using bots in a duel/1on1 situation is pointless.

Of course, unless you got EVERYONE else to understand this and react to it (or Mythic changes something to make bots more or less useless in RvR), there would still be buffed people around so you would still need buffs so the unbuffed guy will still whine blah blah blah.

I can fully understand using bots, but the "qq more get one yourself" attitude really bugs me. You must understand that you use a bot to be on equal footing with others who also use a bot (and they use a bot to be on equal footing with yet others etc etc). Calling someone an idiot (or at least making cap comments like the one I quoted) for not wanting to pay twice as much to play just to be able to compete, with total lack of understanding as to why they do as they do.. That just shows your lack of understanding of yourself and your own reasons for using a bot.

Necessary evil is the word(s) I'm looking for. Dunno if I'm explaining myself clearly enough.

That, or you want a bot to be better than everyone else, not merely equal. In which case.. :wanker:

That's all, carry on :D

Bowie said:
Haha u are Amerika ( mincer) ? well i am glad i rememberd to hug u then :wub:

nice i didnt know u played thid

Hope to meet u more often :clap:

yep thats me :p dont play much in thid anymore, just boring, far too many albs zerging all over the place ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
/sigh

Theres nothing wrong with buffbots
First they were used to give an advantage, now they are used as equalisers.
Your paying the subs for your account, play how you want

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Yes there is a lot wrong with BBs

You all know that to prove if you are anygood you will have to play unbuffed like I have done now for ages. If I can do it with such a gimp spec why can't you lot?

Believe me if you are anygood with buffs your buffs will be the reason they all say you are good. Wot then? Yup you gotta prove em wrong by dropping your buffs. You lot forced me to do so so now the ball is in your court!

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You all know that to prove if you are anygood you will have to play unbuffed like I have done now for ages. If I can do it with such a gimp spec why can't you lot?

Believe me if you are anygood with buffs your buffs will be the reason they all say you are good. Wot then? Yup you gotta prove em wrong by dropping your buffs. You lot forced me to do so so now the ball is in your court!

no ones forced you to do anything, if we could force you we would have forced you to fuck off a long time ago lol.

back on the subject...if you can afford buffbots then i dont see why you shudnt..its your money, you pay you play so play how u like

p.s. i never had a buffbot except for about a month.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! STFU Thugs! BTW your site didn't save me money since I still had to pay for my connection so you are false advertising! :twak:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I sometimes play my SB Eza in thid...but spent more time on my L44 skald in Leirvik..named Luur...he r0x :p havent lost a 1v1 yet..but then..not many 1v1s ;)

/Dracus

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

I believe your crap without buffs and you were crap with buffs
your videos shows 1 or 2 fights where you managed to get the drop on people
your Claim that PKJ got 900rps without dieing is simply bullshit that only you believe. This is a online rpg, the only way you can be good at it is pressing the buttons on the keyboard faster than the other person..if your characters any good you wouldn't do all the bullshit run throughs.
I cba to counter that, so i'd rather just buff myself up and unstyled 4 shot you like i did to that person whos your spec.

I've tried offering you duels, you've always turned it down..your egos writing Checks you can't cash.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
I believe your crap without buffs and you were crap with buffs
your videos shows 1 or 2 fights where you managed to get the drop on people
your Claim that PKJ got 900rps without dieing is simply bullshit that only you believe. This is a online rpg, the only way you can be good at it is pressing the buttons on the keyboard faster than the other person..if your characters any good you wouldn't do all the bullshit run throughs.
I cba to counter that, so i'd rather just buff myself up and unstyled 4 shot you like i did to that person whos your spec.

I've tried offering you duels, you've always turned it down..your egos writing Checks you can't cash.

When I grow up I wanna be as cool as Bubble :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom