Who are u ?

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
Ill say it again, clearly this time.

I F Y O U W A N T R E S P E C T F R O M M E A N D O T H E R S, R U N W I T H O U T T H E B U F F S.

Get it?

Why not wear shop armour and weapons while u at it, or even better, run around naked and hit them with your fist, maybe then you'll earn AhoyHoy's respect.

It's not the buffs that win the fight imo

You got me a few times and well done, You've earned my respect.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
remember that crimson color, aod guild cloaked inf with crimson swords (and idiot name ;))? that's me, u're a tough lil bastard that's for sure :D

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
I would like to intriduce you all to a NightBlade called Daffydthomas :clap: .
He has only recently admitted that he is tho only gay in Thidranki but he would still like to stab u up the arse with his 4.2 SPD Rod.
Since he has 'Come out' he has been banished to thidranki and is cursed to live there for the rest of his life.
Personally i think he is a bit deranged running around and jumping groups of Infils in his Pink Armour but he will always be found Soloing and welcomes
a 1 v 1 with anyone willing. Dont be afraid he wont try it on with you as he will never get any 'Cock'. He will, however Give any player in there a Run for there money.

:D

Slayben

Fledgling Freddie
Currently playing:

Slybean 24 (Paladin), 23 Jarrac (wizzie), Cashel. 21 (Friar) and soon Ethereal (Inf).

Been fun lately:)

Run buffed when I can and unbuffed when I can't:) Doesnt matter either way, win some lose some, laugh lots, swear more :-p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Simply incredible

I believe your crap without buffs and you were crap with buffs
your videos shows 1 or 2 fights where you managed to get the drop on people
your Claim that PKJ got 900rps without dieing is simply bullshit that only you believe. This is a online rpg, the only way you can be good at it is pressing the buttons on the keyboard faster than the other person..if your characters any good you wouldn't do all the bullshit run throughs.
I cba to counter that, so i'd rather just buff myself up and unstyled 4 shot you like i did to that person whos your spec.

I've tried offering you duels, you've always turned it down..your egos writing Checks you can't cash.

Arn't you that inf that was on the verge of dieing to me whilst buffed up but the caster interfered? You want to see the video again?

Duels? Said all along I hate them. Never lost one in the game but have always hated them. Why should I put myself through stuff like that? I find you in the game and kill you as the game is designed to be. May as well all stop playing the game line up and duel each other.

Gonna look for that video now cos I sure you were innit as an overbuffed twinked chicked shit alb stealther.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Gonna look for that video now cos I sure you were innit as an overbuffed twinked chicked shit alb stealther.
dont honestly think anyone but you gives a flying fuck about the video tbh

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Jobil

Another one of my conquests.

The ones that say they don't like my videos are probably in them like you m8. I reckons you all watches em though :D .

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Lol xD. I've been away from the game for ages now, and I come back to check the forums, and you're still spewing shit. When are you going to grow a brain Thugs? You are so full of yourself its fucking laughable.

Thugs said:
Never lost one in the game but have always hated them.

'Duel' (Noun) [15th century. From medieval Latin duellum “combat between two persons,” from (by folk etymology from Latin duo “two”) Latin duellum , an archaic form of bellum “war.”]

So now you're back to the old, "Never lost a 1on1 fight!" I thought you were proved wrong a long time ago, when a friar beat you in the sandbox?

Please go and see a doctor, you seem to be stuck on a mental carosel with hundreds of immaginary people cheering and applauding you. You seem to think for many of the 6 billion people in this world, the only motivation to get up and go to work, is the thought of reading about your heroic deeds and flawless victorys. I am actually genuinely worried about your state of mind.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:
Arn't you that inf that was on the verge of dieing to me whilst buffed up but the caster interfered? You want to see the video again?

Duels? Said all along I hate them. Never lost one in the game but have always hated them. Why should I put myself through stuff like that? I find you in the game and kill you as the game is designed to be. May as well all stop playing the game line up and duel each other.

I never meet any of your toons apart from that gimp PKJ who died after 3 hits against jadey my inf.
I Currently play Grrrrrrrrr the Merc(23), dispite always running solo you haven't jumped him.

About duels- If you think its cool to group with 4 other SB's and all attack me thats fine, if you enjoy the challenge of being a solo assasin thats also fine. If you will not face an enemy 1v1 after spitting all the shit you do, maybe you should reread my first post a few times untill it finaly sinks in.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Another one of my conquests.

The ones that say they don't like my videos are probably in them like you m8. I reckons you all watches em though :D .
jaja, its requires me to bash around in the sandbox Thid to be in your master pieces, which im not, so shove the m00vies up ya cornhole plz.
i admit to having watched one, you prawned some guy in freebie armor, rvr on a grand scale i suppose. after watching that pathetic attempt to backup your obvious BS stories i decided not to bother again

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nice

Bubble you talk so much rot tis unbelievable.

Jadey your inf - all damn lies. Told you all for weeks to post a pic should someone manage to kill PKJ and no-one could or did. No inf took PKJ down below 50% m8.

No-one watching my film? My internet provider just pulled the plug on the site bandwidth they allow because I have gone over it in just a few days. Means the films have been constantly downloaded. Really that last fight against Stingah has been downloaded hundreds of times.

By the way am still playing this game so no-doubt will find some time go hunt for you Bubble.

How come though mister uber inf you won't play unbuffed? Why have I now gotta prove over and over and bloody well over I can kill you all when I am unbuffed? Why do you play such an overpowered class to begin with only to buffed the bejusus out of it as well? Why for godsake should anyone listen to your rubbish? I have been playing for months unbuffed with a lot less than 1/2 your fire power so why the hell can't you?

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont bring in Thugs in this thread' too, hes not worth it.

I play Totynsi and Gnome in thid, mostly Totynsi. I have used a buffbot before NF but now i cant bother to start my other account. But i run with buffs whenever i get them from people. And i dont blame people for using them.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Blame?

Well I getting my own back cos you lot gave me so much abuse for PKJ being buffed. Constant non-stop barrage of abuse so why shouldn't I abuse you lot now?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:
Bubble you talk so much rot tis unbelievable.

Jadey your inf - all damn lies. Told you all for weeks to post a pic should someone manage to kill PKJ and no-one could or did. No inf took PKJ down below 50% m8.

No-one watching my film? My internet provider just pulled the plug on the site bandwidth they allow because I have gone over it in just a few days. Means the films have been constantly downloaded. Really that last fight against Stingah has been downloaded hundreds of times.

By the way am still playing this game so no-doubt will find some time go hunt for you Bubble.

How come though mister uber inf you won't play unbuffed? Why have I now gotta prove over and over and bloody well over I can kill you all when I am unbuffed? Why do you play such an overpowered class to begin with only to buffed the bejusus out of it as well? Why for godsake should anyone listen to your rubbish? I have been playing for months unbuffed with a lot less than 1/2 your fire power so why the hell can't you?

hehe
Let me quote you-
I find you in the game and kill you as the game is designed to be
You don't duel, i'll not leave the apk unbuffed
No one gives a fuck about the fact you beat one person, Grrrrrrrrr's beaten loads 1v1 and not lost yet(unbeaten exping from 20 to 23 1v1), you on the other hand manage to beat 1 person and don't stop talking about it.
About PKJ- he was killed alot, you started spraying you shit after you claimed he capped with gaining over 900 rps, Jadey was capped out and remade 3 times, PKJ was weak compaired to others. Swapping blades doesn't help when you get PAed for 400.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Well I getting my own back cos you lot gave me so much abuse for PKJ being buffed. Constant non-stop barrage of abuse so why shouldn't I abuse you lot now?

Because nobody cares what you say?

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Totyn said:

I play Totynsi and Gnome in thid, mostly Totynsi. I have used a buffbot before NF but now i cant bother to start my other account. But i run with buffs whenever i get them from people. And i dont blame people for using them.

Stop using Daffyd Thomas as a pincushion. :) especialy when u got 2 infils backing u up he he.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
DeadOnArrival said:
Stop using Daffyd Thomas as a pincushion. :) especialy when u got 2 infils backing u up he he.

I Always run solo, but you have killed me so many times that i will continue to shot you :p

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Cave Troll said:
Hi Coolit m8y i'll answer your question, yes i enjoy bg a lot and play when i can, i have regular characters i use, i'm sure we have fought at some point in thid also, cant remember the result must admit but your name rings a bell.

Lucresa (24 inf )
Chani (24 inf )

I remember u from old thidr

Valkybabe said:
Dobbi - 24 Nightshade.

and u to

Slayben said:
Currently playing:

Slybean 24 (Paladin), 23 Jarrac (wizzie), Cashel. 21 (Friar) and soon Ethereal (Inf).

Been fun lately:)

Run buffed when I can and unbuffed when I can't:) Doesnt matter either way, win some lose some, laugh lots, swear more :-p

met and annoyed u in new thidr

Totyn said:

cant remember think its old thidr i remember u from on gnome ur theurg.
he he and annoyed u on a ml raid u ran sumtime to :p

to any1 who can remember me at all i ran many alts in old thidr.... v few in new thidr.

Old Thidr
Huggles teh cleric (seriously just because i make a girl char an call her huggles it labels me as a girl 4ever :( )
Saladfingers teh inf (cant remember any of other names after remakes for NF usually sumamt to do wit poisonkisses or tastemykisses or some balls like that :D)
replacement scout teh (u guessed it) scout
magicaltrevor teh sorc remade magicalbreadfish when NF came out
Ubervato teh scout (very very long time ago in thidr)
lots of random others to who i 4get

then only 2 in New Thidr only being
Blondessuxor the 21 theurg wit 2pieces of armor on /flex
and mah mincer who i deletd and 4got the name of.

also skullpanda the reaver dropped in along teh way.

but anyhow WUB to all i remember from making Old Thidr so much fun ^_^
bring bck old thidr for me... the new1 is just to big wit to many people everywer. never find a fun fight but hey i dont play anymore so boohoo to me i can QQ all night.... im not drunk....

edit : MR kipling apple pies ftw!

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
BG's are just the same as L50 RvR (when it come to BB's) If ppl have access to a BB...why not use it ? I can bet that the ppl who /whine about BB's in BG only whine because they dont have access to one.. ppl pay for a second account so why shouldnt they use it for a BB in BG :)

we go BG for fun & for fun we like to gank/kill/pwn whatever, not be ganked... if your bothered about people using BB's in BG dont go there :)

Your also forgetting that *some* ppl who use a BB are not using SC'd gear/capped stats etc ...instead they just wear whatever they can get hold of & take a BB.

So tbh it works both ways ;)

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Lakashnik said:
cant remember think its old thidr i remember u from on gnome ur theurg. he he and annoyed u on a ml raid u ran sumtime to :p

Yeah, im played some with Gnome before NF, but i havent been on a ML raid ever :p

Punnana

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys....u all play so good in thid ..... with BB or not
i have mucho fun there ;)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
playing:

* Zhera sb
* Singalongwithme skald
* Aimbot rm

cu soon on a bridge near you!

Regnor

Fledgling Freddie
Any one came up against stabbed/grenspa?

I have two infls grenspa lvl 24 and stabbed lvl 24 also i rember a few of your names was just wonderin if you lot have ever come up against him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom