News Whitney brings down airliner

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
strange my dad's diabetic. I don't remember him randomly singing Tom Waits when's he's on the train?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
strange my dad's diabetic. I don't remember him randomly singing Tom Waits when's he's on the train?

Low blood sugar will cause you to go "drunk" in the head(levels may vary) so it's plausible.

"There was a federal air marshal on the aircraft, who subdued the woman and put her in cuffs and removed her from the plane."

Bit overkill for singing.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
What Toh said. I find it very strange that this made them land the aircraft prematurely, which to me seems like its going to have a fairly major impact.

I would have said 'perhaps its because they were worried about her health' but if that is the case, why the cuffs? Why treat her like a criminal? Why wasn't it paramedics taking her from the plane instead of police?

Very strange. What sort of thought process was behind the plane being made to land? Did they think this was a prelude to a "nahn elvern" mark2? Perhaps it was just erring on the side of caution, but it does all seem a bit mad just because someone refused to stop singing a whitney song.

Wait...you're back?!?

I'm back... and IIIIII-ee-IIII... Will always...

never mind :D

In other news, this:

Bacon-Airline--1433.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom