White rr8

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Megka gwatzzzzzz megka m8 :cheers:

Father of 4 kids - still finds time to enjoy this game the way he likes and helps more than anybody else his fellow m8's (and his wife Kima )- gratz 4 that also

Good luck and especially have fun going rr9 :clap:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
the grats threads just come rolling in :<<

grats tho :p

Efe

Fledgling Freddie
Gratzzzzzzzzzz to that great healer/driver and friend.go go go dude...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
everyone i know says hes a nice guy, so grats :) less of the instastunning/mezzing soloers when you run a fg tho. whats up with that? :p

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Gratzzzzzzzzzz m8y :drink:
It was time :)
great guy and GREAT guildy ... always tehre to help u !!!
Onto rr9 now m8y :cheers:

Septina

Part of the furniture
duact said:

lol.gif

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Grats, the popular oppinion of you seems to be rather good.

However that screenshot kinda makes me believe otherwise. Insta single stun and insta ae mezz on 2 people as a fg?!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Jarahl said:
Grats, the popular oppinion of you seems to be rather good.

However that screenshot kinda makes me believe otherwise. Insta single stun and insta ae mezz on 2 people as a fg?!
Aye cos ive never ever ever been mezzed on my hunter solo by your Synergy goon brigade......... Grtz Whitey :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:
Aye cos ive never ever ever been mezzed on my hunter solo by your Synergy goon brigade......... Grtz Whitey :)

Its not the killing soloers/duoers thingy I wrote about u tit.

The fact that he used 2 INSTA cc spells on 2 people was fun tho. Im not the driver, so not my call, but if huntercocks would stop adding on fg fights all the time, I might actually stop stunning em, shearing em and killing em on sight.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
everyone i know says hes a nice guy, so grats :) less of the instastunning/mezzing soloers when you run a fg tho. whats up with that? :p

looooool xDD

Its funny shit when he does that xD

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
eheh

:wub: well tbh i just try to have some fun with in game friends and if i use insta on small inc its prolly since we are already in combat on the other side or when its an overspeedhacking solo'r ty .
Further THX to all people in atreides who support me on GG and other events / THx to the atreides GM / the forum / and all others who try not to give up and keep on running to the zerg thx :clap:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
:wub: well tbh i just try to have some fun with in game friends and if i use insta on small inc its prolly since we are already in combat on the other side or when its an overspeedhacking solo'r ty .
Further THX to all people in atreides who support me on GG and other events / THx to the atreides GM / the forum / and all others who try not to give up and keep on running to the zerg thx :clap:
BULL SHIT xD

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
if i use insta on small inc its prolly since we are already in combat on the other side or when its an overspeedhacking solo'r ty .

fucking bullshit, if you dl the wi1 vid from my sig you'll see yourself use instamez on my champ when i was soloing. fyi, champs dont have speed and you ran a fg. you do that shit every single time, grats.

why try to make up excuses for something you do so blatantly? it makes no sence. but whatever, ill get out of the thread

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
I also want to thx all the bonedancers warlocks skalds (cause they got instant mezz that get my life in the easier way) for their help in my game time i also want to thx my dad my mother my sister my brother my grand father my grand mother my company my Boss (i love u jake xD :p) my partners and last but not least my beloving dog :( for supporting me in the hard times of my life THX ALL

what the quote said ^^ xDDDDD

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get it, what's so bad about using insta-mez on a soloer if they were to kill him anyway? Why waste the time it takes to cast normal shit on him if the group is going to be 'lame' and kill him anyway.

/shrug

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
enigma said:
I don't get it, what's so bad about using insta-mez on a soloer if they were to kill him anyway? Why waste the time it takes to cast normal shit on him if the group is going to be 'lame' and kill him anyway.

/shrug

Because AOE insta mezz ... believe it or fucking not aint meant for a SOLO person!

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Because AOE insta mezz ... believe it or fucking not aint meant for a SOLO person!

I've gotten used to the low recast timers in wow so didn't remember the cooldowns.. k yea, wasting insta's on solo players wouldn't be the most clever move of the year.

But still, more or less 'veteran' players getting up in arms like that over judgement errors, shit play or whatever you feel like calling it seems strange. Just be glad he won't have the insta's up against you.

People notice who is good over time by actions, not just by who gets the most praise or least fingerpointing on these forums.. believe it or not.

Oo

Arquest

Fledgling Freddie
Whats Wrong with u?

Why do ppl always try to ruin Gratz threads? u remind me of the old ladies staring behind the curtains and be ready to gossip only bad things.

Well i dont think anyone here including me has never done things that he feels it fits his playstyle although others might judge it.

Seems this foroum is full of UBER players.

I say all just talk till a screenshot pop up and then BOOM u go down.

Cut the crap and have some sence of humanity in u.

Its a game and as a game it should be dealt.

Ofc thats comments from a low noob skald here who knows few abt that game

I say Gratz white to rr8 and move on. This guy has helped a lot and needs not to apologize to any. he can press any button he likes and its his concern + the 7 ppl following him.

Let it stay as a Gratz threat

U can post ur own thread for making fun of any ppl or post ur screenies (with the intention to ruin thread)

but learn not to speak when u r not invited, and if u dont understand when u r invited then read the headline

ITS A GRATZ THREAD.

best regards ultra noobo skald Arquest

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
omg

Ill be most glad to give ya the baselinesingle next time, hehe down u go anyway.
Shit happens when i solo / same for all
more QQ:clap:

Mey

Part of the furniture
gratz Ignore Vodka hes in season atm :p

Goaone

Banned
if you save those instas you might actually win a fg vs fg fight you know

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Goaone said:
if you save those instas you might actually win a fg vs fg fight you know

Then maybe someday you'll win an rm without using charge and purge :wanker:

Goaone

Banned
Gorbachioo said:
Then maybe someday you'll win an rm without using charge and purge :wanker:

i dont use ra's to win, i use them to stop the enemy from running =)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
Ill be most glad to give ya the baselinesingle next time, hehe down u go anyway.
Shit happens when i solo / same for all
more QQ:clap:

Tbh, Your the only one who has ever used aoe insta mezz on me that amount of times without thinking im a fg :p

So tis not the same for all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom