White lion song

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Brightened my day. :)

We're bloody drowning in rain down here in Southampton..

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
We're bloody drowning in rain down here in Southampton..
How's the weather there during winter and even more important: are do the locals react to Germans in your pubs? (I'm currently preparing to invade and occupy Southampton for 10 month starting in October.)

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
How's the weather there during winter and even more important: are do the locals react to Germans in your pubs? (I'm currently preparing to invade and occupy Southampton for 10 month starting in October.)

We will string you up by your balls my friend!! ;)

nah.... you'll be fine :D

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Weather here is always very mild because of the regulating effect of the Solent (the warm shallow water between us and the Isle of Wight).

Germans do very well here actually especially over the Christmas period as we have an annual German Winter Market in the City Centre. You know - frothy beer and those enormous hotdogs.:cheers: We also have 2 universities in the city so we get lots of foreign nationalities and we also have a massive Polish population so the locals will probably just think you are one of them.

Nearer the time we should organise a pub visit for all the Southampton guys and gals to properly introduce you to British beer. :drink: (yeah and Guinness if you fancy it)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
question is .. who wouldnt want a proper introduction to Guinness? :cheers:
altho having said that i must admit <hangs head in shame> im a bulmers+whiskey man :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom