White Lion class confirmed!

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
You may of already seen this, you may not but I thought I'd chuck a post up anyways......... the White Lion class has been confirmed, check the link.

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/for...ad.php?t=37877

*long term pet for the White Lion Career
*customization(fur coloring/patterns and names) allowing semi-unique lions to each player
*lion grows as the player grows
*mastery paths

I must say this actually sounds rather groovy!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You may of already seen this, you may not but I thought I'd chuck a post up anyways......... the White Lion class has been confirmed, check the link.

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/for...ad.php?t=37877

*long term pet for the White Lion Career
*customization(fur coloring/patterns and names) allowing semi-unique lions to each player
*lion grows as the player grows
*mastery paths

I must say this actually sounds rather groovy!

hehe awesome!

Your link never worked, not sure why :( I just used Warhammer Alliance instead

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I find the whole pet thing for the White Lion a bit out of theme, but somehow they had to give Order a pet class i guess.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
hehe awesome!

Your link never worked, not sure why :( I just used Warhammer Alliance instead

Weird it was working last night! however I couldn't check it before posting it this morning... its blocked at work booooooooooo.

Still sounds cool though..... was a bit iffy about the High Elves but this sounds very good.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Weird it was working last night! however I couldn't check it before posting it this morning... its blocked at work booooooooooo.

It broke because when you pasted it, you pasted the "..." as text, not a link. ;)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to say I'm suprised about the White Lions, but to be honest the only other option is 'Dragon Rider'. Then all you'd do is spend the day playing 'spot the frenchman'.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I think it sounds like a very good class to be honest! this is one of the first I'm going to try when open beta arrives.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Well, you can respect the white lions, an elf using a proper weapon for a change.
As long as they alow you to name your own pet, rather then a random generated one, people should be pleased.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, you can respect the white lions, an elf using a proper weapon for a change.
As long as they alow you to name your own pet, rather then a random generated one, people should be pleased.

I think that probably goes without saying that we'll be able to do that! the devs have been spot on so far.... I wouldn't imagine a slip up on something as simple as that!

Shall we have a poll to see how many people name it either Snarf (Thundercats) or BattleCat (HeMan)????

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
I think that probably goes without saying that we'll be able to do that! the devs have been spot on so far.... I wouldn't imagine a slip up on something as simple as that!

Shall we have a poll to see how many people name it either Snarf (Thundercats) or BattleCat (HeMan)????

Or Guenhwyvar (sp), Fluffy, Poochie etc...but thats unavoidable if you let players name their pets, or even their characters :)

I'll never forget in-game player/pet pairings like Orm & His raven Cheep, or Nissan & his birdie pet Skyline :p

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Or Guenhwyvar (sp), Fluffy, Poochie etc...but thats unavoidable if you let players name their pets, or even their characters :)

I'll never forget in-game player/pet pairings like Orm & His raven Cheep, or Nissan & his birdie pet Skyline :p

Lol!!

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie

Well as there are enough players who pick the most strangest (read=stupid) names for themselves it’s no surprise there will be some weird (read=not in the spirit of the game, or even worthy of 1 gram of fantasy) lion pets names in the game.

I for myself was undecided, even about order or destruction...until I saw the white lion, now I can’t even stop thinking for a good name for my future battle companion….Ooow the sleepless nights

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom