Whinetime

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Fg of hibs always always always zerg soloers. Got zerged maybe 11 times yesterday and a total of 2 ppl from all those grps at least had the decency to /cry.

Something that is laughable is that the bards insta amnesia you... what the hell for? Think a sm will stealth in your face??

You make me wanna switch to my sb and start a stealth zerg for adding on your FG fights. Which is bad :(

Try leave me alone sometime, most of the time you won't get rps for me anyway since i just got zerged by another fg of hibs. :p

Filo

Fledgling Freddie
tehee, this so reminds me of a couple of weeks, me and a friend took our lvl 34's to odins late one night to go xp in dodens, and we met a fg mids that insta mezzed us, and style/assist trained us, all the savages all pulled off their selfbuffs, the two of us who were even grey must have looked so scary :) After that I took the same char, (lvl 34 mincer) to Emain just cuz I was bored, where I met a fg hibs, who insta mezzed me+pbaoed me lol :)

It must be seriously trained in tbh, if you regardless of what you come across spam all the insta buttons :p

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
Fg of hibs always always always zerg soloers. Got zerged maybe 11 times yesterday and a total of 2 ppl from all those grps at least had the decency to /cry.

Can´t belive you wrote that 14 years old arguement Lac, you can do it better really.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Sabu said:
Can´t belive you wrote that 14 years old arguement Lac, you can do it better really.

I didn't even use any argument, certainly not a 14 year old one :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
SM's are bad k.. killed my solo unbuffed lvl 48 NS.. he even pbaed me and put pet on me, wtf?, why? - not like i could kill a SM pet with ubah DAMAGE shield.. all hail the FG's killing overpowered soloers :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Night

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get why they insta amenisia me either, Im a solo reaver on tank speed, i only have insta spells, so its only going to tell me im fucked....

:worthy: lol at this smily :D

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, just had a similar experience with a group of albs just outside HPK Odins. And i was just checking if my 28 champion can hunt there without being ganked. :)

The answer is no, but i will try again.

Edit: Wish i could get off the slope for once. :D

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:

Something that is laughable is that the bards insta amnesia you... what the hell for? Think a sm will stealth in your face??

You make me wanna switch to my sb and start a stealth zerg for adding on your FG fights. Which is bad :(

Try leave me alone sometime, most of the time you won't get rps for me anyway since i just got zerged by another fg of hibs. :p

Only 11 times? shame, I got zerged by fg's 17 times, and killed by 2 or more stealthers more then 30. I met a solo'er twice(same person) at 2am.

So cry more imo, you know the risks of your class.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
SM's are bad k.. killed my solo unbuffed lvl 48 NS.. he even pbaed me and put pet on me, wtf?, why? - not like i could kill a SM pet with ubah DAMAGE shield.. all hail the FG's killing overpowered soloers :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

who would do such a thing?

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Its the pointless speed that makes it impossible to solo or leave mtk with 2-3 mates. I find it amusing that some people get hysterical over 10% damage increase/decrease but thinks its ok that some classes have 204% in speed.

What kind of joy does the speed bring to the game?

You cant hide and you cant run, unless you have stealth or a speedbot :>

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Tis bloody annoying I know, and is the reason why so many people roll stealthers as they are now the only viable solo class left in this game.

Never ceases to amuse me though why, as you say, they need to insta amnesia a soloer first, then usually insta mezz, then the casters stun you, before proceeding to nuke/beat the crap out of you and you're dead before stun even has a chance to wear off.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Its the pointless speed that makes it impossible to solo or leave mtk with 2-3 mates. I find it amusing that some people get hysterical over 10% damage increase/decrease but thinks its ok that some classes have 204% in speed.

What kind of joy does the speed bring to the game?

You cant hide and you cant run, unless you have stealth or a speedbot :>

*running from DL --> emain w out speed, oh joy

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:

11 times = move somewhere else
amnesia = prevents you from doing stuff like mezz, not like he loses anything by doing it
killing you = rp
go solo hadrians wiht your sb xD

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
yep ilove it when they do amnesia and then insta mes when im solo as cleric.
its not as if i wuld win the mes battle or get off a cc spell :m00:

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
11 times = move somewhere else
amnesia = prevents you from doing stuff like mezz, not like he loses anything by doing it
killing you = rp
go solo hadrians wiht your sb xD

I think they cast amnesia because chanses are that a solo alb is an infil and amnesia resets the sealth timer :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ofc the first thing to say now is: QQ

do you know how many mids tried to kill our trio squad in Emain yesterday? (2 bards, 1 shade) I mean that's life. Could mezz them once and run away, which was pretty funny, but often enough we got zerged to hell. Ofc it was not really funny, but that's life. We had funny fights (I remember that mincer+mercenary+infil add, sadly hibs added on us), but after a while it got a bid crowded.

Now to you amnesia whiners. If you've played bard for a certain time, then you get smth called reflexes and one of them is to lull solo guys, cause they might stealth. Now don't cry that killing soloers sucks, because the same soloers that we leave alive will add like hell in OUR fights and cause trouble. At range it's from time to time hard to tell which class shows you his back, so highlander with small shield might as well be a scout and saracens are generally accused of stealthing =)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
*running from DL --> emain w out speed, oh joy
You should try running from hpk odins to uppland in stealth. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom