Whine

Chronictank

FH is my second home
You guys have no idea how relevant the comment in my location is right now :<

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
TRAIN from LONDON. 2 hellacious words that should never be used together ;)

Laddey

FH is my second home
I jumped outside today, and i swear it lifted me a good few feet off the floor and blew me back something bad.

All the roads in Preston Town Centre have been closed off. Finished work at 5 (early) and didn't get home til 6:30.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
they closed the road off outside work today because 1ft square slates were flying off into the road/car park over the road. seems to have calmed down now.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
they closed the road off outside work today because 1ft square slates were flying off into the road/car park over the road. seems to have calmed down now.

The calm before the storm? Local radio is was saying to expect upto 85mph gusts tonight, bloody hope they are wrong. :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Guy on another forum i read was saying huge panes of glass were coming off of the skylight and went through the back of someones car :eek6:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Vladamir said:
Guy on another forum i read was saying huge panes of glass were coming off of the skylight and went through the back of someones car :eek6:

2 dead here in Manchester today, my mum is on her way home from work in this as well, hope she has the sense to grab a taxi :(

Gamah

Banned
cHodAX said:
2 dead here in Manchester today, my mum is on her way home from work in this as well, hope she has the sense to grab a taxi :(

You trust Taxis? Obviously never had a taxi round my area, those crazy fucks would probably aim to hit the trees for some finantual insurance scam.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Some big 6 foot round thing almost hit me last week when i was walking up the hill to college :\
you need to get a new GF then :/

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
cHodAX said:

lol a taxi in manc? shit dude, thats the scariest experience ive ever had.

one guy instead of changing gears when slowing down just popped it in neutral and let the car fly along.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
lol a taxi in manc? shit dude, thats the scariest experience ive ever had.

one guy instead of changing gears when slowing down just popped it in neutral and let the car fly along.

Ahh, I see you met my Uncle Pat then? :D :p ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom