Whine :(

Drakulv

Fledgling Freddie
Why ...why do you dub a movie ?

Imho that's one of the most retarded things ever...

sorry just had to let all my aggressions out, my first wine whine wajn post ever on these forums.. :drink:

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dubbing is fun. Well, as long as you only watch it to laugh at the rediculous voices, can be quite annoying otherwise.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
after all this, im left wondering what exactly is a "wajn".

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone seen Hercules in New York? Saw it at a mates with Arnold's original voice, and was pretty much the funniest thing I've ever heard.
We sat there switching between his voice, and the dubbed one xD

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Drakulv said:
Why ...why do you dub a movie ?

Imho that's one of the most retarded things ever...

Because not everyone can speak English/Chinese/Japanese/Portugese etc?

The general public are stupid, and read about as fast as a 5-1/4 inch floppy drive running in parallel with a snail. Subtitles are way above most people's heads.

City of God would have been crap dubbed. After 10 minutes you forget you're reading subtitles tbh.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I do agree tbh - prefer subtitles to dubbing - though I must admit to watching .....meep name of film gone out of my head as I type this - the one with the dude from Shaolin Soccer... yeah the one with the kinda old school legends all living in that courtyard..arrrgggh ffs whats it called..I cant stop typing now til I remember, browsing google would just be cheating as well...aargghhh!! ~walks away from desk~ (approx 1min away from desk here - insert muzak) ~walks back to desk grinning~ Kung-Fu Hustle - thats the badboy - the dubbing on that was annoying at first but after 5/10 mins kinda suited the film in a cheesy Monkey kinda way...

Ahhhhh remembering a film name or something like that is almost as satisfying as a big huge dumparoo on work time and knowing you just got paid for it!

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
if a movie is reeeaaallly badly dubbed, or an older movie like that i cant even be bothered to watch it. Just annoys me.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
have a bunch of old jackie chan movies, always watch them in cantonese with english subtitles

dubbed movies are bad!

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Bori said:
Has anyone seen Hercules in New York? Saw it at a mates with Arnold's original voice, and was pretty much the funniest thing I've ever heard.
We sat there switching between his voice, and the dubbed one xD

Haha love that move!! Arny sounds so fucking funny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom