Whine whine whine

O

old.Zarko

Why in hell is impossible to find 1 or 2fg mids/albs at 03:20 CET - i been running in 1fg since 23:30 and not been able to meet 1fg/2fg more than 2 times and we tried Odins and Emain no breaks just keep going and getting zerged!!

It cant be fun running around 3fg+ (more often 5fg+). Pls this is soo bad - RvR no longer fun at all. All hibernian rvr guilds are taking the bad end of the stick, it is no longer fun and we loose members on daily basis due to the fact that rvr is no longer fun and PvE stopped beeing fun when account have no spots left to start a new char and lvl50.........

I whine, yes, and i think its needed. Do something about it.

V

vargen

I agree.. Havent played RvR that much yet but oh yes.. RvR do sucks! and its all because of the zerging.

Was thinking that maybe the zerging in BG1 has ended, so i rolled 2 BG chars hoping to get some good pvp combat there..
.. lets just say i was wrong. the BGs are just as much dull as the real rvr.
Sometimes rvr can be good but its v.rare.. winning a 1FG vs 1FG so much more fun than zeeerging...

I think that the only way to enjoy RvR is to play assasin... camp a milegate and just let the zergers pass. Wait for a loner and bring him down.
but then again.. that loner might be backed up by 10 enemy assasins. sigh.

I have better hopes on the PvP zones in WoW.

C

censi

I had a go with a lvl 50 skald on Mid excalibur the other day. My experience went a long way to explaining this whole thing.

I ported into Emain.

A messgae came up on /as, saying 1 fg of Vgn near crauch followed by 4 stealthers at amg. followed by another /as from NP saying emain was quiet.

There was no keep raid being planned. There was about 20 RG peeps building a grp. and about 2-3 FG of mixed guilds. They all just got togther and went out in search of the culprets.

its zerg mentality and it wont be broken. And we will always get the response hib zerg as well. I have had a go on all three realms now and I must say in hibernias credit the vast majority of people like to get there group and go play. The other 2 realms are a lot more cautious.

NP deserve credit cuz they like to go out as a FG and test themselves. As for the rest of mid they seemed to communicate less and they didnt even had to speak to eachother to organise the zerg, they just did naturally and flew out into emain destroying everything in there path.

Was my first time in mid so its hard to say if they do it all the time.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by vintervargen
roll a stealther.

and buffbot :D

Same story there...

Some stealthers solo, some group to make 'stealthzergs', some do both.

But indeed, stealthers have the obvious advantage of picking their own targets (unless they meet another stealther or get TS'ed).

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Same story there...

Some stealthers solo, some group to make 'stealthzergs', some do both.

But indeed, stealthers have the obvious advantage of picking their own targets (unless they meet another stealther or get TS'ed).

and dont forget that nifty see hidden.

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by censi
I had a go with a lvl 50 skald on Mid excalibur the other day. My experience went a long way to explaining this whole thing.

I ported into Emain.

A messgae came up on /as, saying 1 fg of Vgn near crauch followed by 4 stealthers at amg. followed by another /as from NP saying emain was quiet.

There was no keep raid being planned. There was about 20 RG peeps building a grp. and about 2-3 FG of mixed guilds. They all just got togther and went out in search of the culprets.

its zerg mentality and it wont be broken. And we will always get the response hib zerg as well. I have had a go on all three realms now and I must say in hibernias credit the vast majority of people like to get there group and go play. The other 2 realms are a lot more cautious.

NP deserve credit cuz they like to go out as a FG and test themselves. As for the rest of mid they seemed to communicate less and they didnt even had to speak to eachother to organise the zerg, they just did naturally and flew out into emain destroying everything in there path.

Was my first time in mid so its hard to say if they do it all the time.

WOW u seen 20 rg logged on at the same time...never seen more than 10-12 and half are at emain...this past weeks..

So plz look clooser and u may see some simmilar emblem that are not rg...

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.Zarko
I whine, yes, and i think its needed. Do something about it.

Why don't you do something about it? The other realms are working as a _realm_ rather than just a fg. And so they are winning, consistently.

I don't see what's wrong with teamwork. That is what the game is about, and there isn't a 200 person cg for nothing.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by gargultroll
WOW u seen 20 rg logged on at the same time...never seen more than 10-12 and half are at emain...this past weeks..

ROFL, are you trying to claim that RG don't zerg? Post it on a jokes website or something.

K

katt!

i random mid groups you often see people saying:

"should we go X-location"

"no lets just stick to the zerg"

something i have never seen in alb.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by katt!
i random mid groups you often see people saying:

"should we go X-location"

"no lets just stick to the zerg"

something i have never seen in alb.

Hmm yeh I've never seen that in alb. In GoL groups, it is usually, 'lets try and shake these fookers following us'. So what we do is run to mmg, shout mids inc, then run to dcx and see if anyone followed us. Neat trick eh? :D

X

xajorkith

A zerg in emain and people moan...

It's like saying: ffs I went into Burger King and saw burgers, ffs nerf burgers, I ain't going into Burger King no more cos burgers are destroying eating out, in fact I ain't going to eat at all....

There is more to life than Burger King....

Please stop moaning... :)

I suppose the albs won't get what I am on about them not being the brightest of realms :)

F

-frostor-

oh no at time x there were x albs

wowow note that in your logbook cpt Zarko ;X

F

-frostor-

All hibernian rvr guilds are taking the bad end of the stick, it is no longer fun and we loose members on daily basis due to the fact that rvr is no longer fun

there will always be enough albs that press Y-E-S
so dont worry about the future ;X

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by xajorkith
A zerg in emain and people moan...

It's like saying: ffs I went into Burger King and saw burgers, ffs nerf burgers, I ain't going into Burger King no more cos burgers are destroying eating out, in fact I ain't going to eat at all....

There is more to life than Burger King....

Please stop moaning... :)

I suppose the albs won't get what I am on about them not being the brightest of realms :)

:clap: :clap:

here here, best argument I've heard yet.

P

Phuze

lol?

jesus christ..
plz put the crack pipe down... seeing 20 RG's (or more than 15 for that matter) online is a *very* rare event.. and even then we DO NOT run more than 2fg, with 1fg being the norm.

is it really that hard to understand?

tbh if we ran 4fg i honestly couldnt give a shit about what ppl said; i would admit it. but the fact of the matter is that we dont. it's that simple.

i think ppl have the perception that RG zergs everyday with 47fg for a number of reasons;
1) our cloak does stand out a bit due to the colours, so its easy to mistake our numbers for more than they are, especially when random mids are with us or in the same area.
2) perhaps YES, one in a while with RG's 1-2fg's ranom mids have come along.. you get killed and get pissed for being zerged (and rightly so). the point im trying to make is that this has happened to everyone. unfortunately tho ppl remember the 5 times they got zerged by mids with RGs and not the 100 times they ran into 1fg RG.

anyway nuff said.

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
ROFL, are you trying to claim that RG don't zerg? Post it on a jokes website or something.

Of course not we always run with 10fg

N

Nuclear

Originally posted by gargultroll

Rofl.. u must have been on at like 6am then?

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by Nuclear
Rofl.. u must have been on at like 6am then?

At that time i think no rg are on, maybe 1 or 2...

Q

Qte Eth

realm winning constantly vs single fg ,impressive imo
and ppl who zerg should understand that they destroy the game for others and for themselves too
dont understand how u can call it a "win" if u zerg enemy with 2-3fg against 1fg tbh

O

old.Zarko

Re: Re: Whine whine whine

Why don't you do something about it? The other realms are working as a _realm_ rather than just a fg. And so they are winning, consistently.

I don't see what's wrong with teamwork. That is what the game is about, and there isn't a 200 person cg for nothing.

You must be a GoL member......

H

Hestetun

Hmm yeh I've never seen that in alb. In GoL groups, it is usually, 'lets try and shake these fookers following us'. So what we do is run to mmg, shout mids inc, then run to dcx and see if anyone followed us. Neat trick eh? :D

rofl at tactic \o/ how about charge em ? insted of running to nearest alb zerg u find then charge a fg

A

angara-ffs

lol @ RG members being so jumpy :p
Relax guys...gjees, u taking this way to serious :D

E

Ensceptifica

Got together some peeps for RvR last night around 02:00 CET... got a group with 1 ranger, 1 champ, 3 druids, 1 warden, 1 bard.... 7 peeps. Went to Odin's, ran into 2fg mids near hpk of which we took about half down before we died, was a great fight. Ported back, got a light eld in, tried again -> killed 1fg mids. Kinda fell asleep afterwards, so logged off. Imho you just gotta look hard and have a bit of luck, but RvR's still fine imho.

E

Ensceptifica

Re: lol?

Originally posted by Phuze
unfortunately tho ppl remember the 5 times they got zerged by mids with RGs and not the 100 times they ran into 1fg RG.

That's because when RG is 1fg, you don't usually notice they're there coz they go down so fast :clap:

okok cheap shot, sorry ( ;

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: Re: Re: Whine whine whine

You must be a GoL member......

Well done you can read my sig, now your point is?

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Hestetun
rofl at tactic \o/ how about charge em ? insted of running to nearest alb zerg u find then charge a fg

charge who? didn't I say we were running away from the alb zerg to be a fg alone? Is it me or did you quote me then not read what I had written lol...

C

Cuthervaen

And own no relics...

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
And own no relics...

We own no relics because we are a realm that doesn't like RvRing in it's own frontier... but tbh our frontier is boring anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom