Whine thread -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
Acot/Mzone on camlann is a greedy scammer.. i trusted him with a mt3/3 and he ended up stealing it. Just consider this a warning to players on camlann.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Kallahanden said:
Acot/Mzone on camlann is a greedy scammer.. i trusted him with a mt3/3 and he ended up stealing it. Just consider this a warning to players on camlann.

FYI dont ever go farming with this guy if he's dosnt win everything in the lotto this happens....

He's a greedy tosser we farmed a MT3/3 SoM3/3 Malice 3/3 and malice the arti All i got was MT3/3 he got everything else he chars are algen and luffer total crying little bitch.

id be happy to swap MT3/3 for the stuff u got that night u gimp QQ more plz im laughin hard irl:cheers:

Jesus loves you !!
(P.s not the real technodave im his bro)

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
wow, first of all the only scroll WE got was mad tales! we never got a malice 3 of 3. and the som 3 / 3 was farmed by an animist that happened to be in our grp at the time.... ok lets make the trade!

edit: i pm'd u ingame to maek the trade, and the answer was "u wish"

Afran

Part of the furniture
Sigh, I quite often farm with him.
Won't be again I guess.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Kallahanden said:
wow, first of all the only scroll WE got was mad tales! we never got a malice 3 of 3. and the som 3 / 3 was farmed by an animist that happened to be in our grp at the time.... ok lets make the trade

Dont talk shit greedy you low life c unt ive told you to fuck off ingame and you wanna bring it here so i can tell u to fuck off it front of the server
FUCK OFF

kallahanden said:
how fcking sad is this thread ? its a fucking game u random roleplayers ! stop QQing bout a zahur

how fcking sad is this thread? its a game u crying bitch ! stop QQing about a scroll:puke:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Three images that I thought should go with this thread.

wambulance0eo8hj.jpg

care_team.jpg

bushlol.jpg

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
not really crying.. dont care that much about the scroll tbh. this is just a warning

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Technodave who are your chars ingame?

And Kalla yours?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Technodave said:
why ?

plz read ALL the post this isnt technodave it is his bro

Well Kalla blamed Algen/Luffer but that is 2 different people.

Why dont you use your FH account and not ruin your brothers reputation with your childish arguments?

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
Well Kalla blamed Algen/Luffer but that is 2 different people.

Why dont you use your FH account and not ruin your brothers reputation with your childish arguments?

They might be different people but he has spoken to me from both chars so mayb this guy shudnt use other peoples account's to greif others and ruin his friends rep??????

Who the fuck are u anyway ?

childish arguments...... i didnt bring this to here i just set the record straight
cant have gimp's like him saying shit about me when its clear that he's is a greedy c unt

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
keep on rubbing your braincell's together im sure you nerds can do better :twak:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Technodave said:
keep on rubbing your braincell's together im sure you nerds can do better :twak:

OMG IT'S A CHAV FROM DA HOOD

~runs away screaming~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom