Whine Thread Off The Year Get A Real Life Albion Prydwen

C

corranhorn1

You are a sad little shit tbh.
If people dont celebrate new year they sad?
Well you for trying to force them to celebrate that which they find pointless is sad, you just a little person that wants excuse to drink it seems.
Also some people are ill and are not able to celebrate so have little choice on not going out.
So in BW style why dont you stfu and fuck off

T

the_smurflord

The Rigante group tonight:
A bunch of good friends, slowly drinking themselves into a stupour, having a great laugh over voice coms, and enjoying what we enjoy.

What's sad about that?

N

naetha

Originally posted by the_smurflord
The Rigante group tonight:
A bunch of good friends, slowly drinking themselves into a stupour, having a great laugh over voice coms, and enjoying what we enjoy.

What's sad about that?

fekcing Brillaint!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I am completely pissed out of my head AND a Rigante :D

N

naetha

And I forgot to mention /hug Belorfyn and Moriad - some of the few Mids that could be bothered defending their realm - well done.

The rest of you stop whining.

If you weren't there you have no right to whine.

J

Joline

Been fun so far =P

respect to Belorfyn and the small amount mids who tried to defend their realm

M

Marcus75

Well you albs have been having you way in our frontier now over the hollidays - enjoy it while it lasts because it never will.

:flame:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by werewolf
weewewewe

whatever you said, from the title everyone can see you are the one that needs a 'life'....

L

Lorath

yes, weweweewerweweeweweewrweee etc, whatever you said

happy new year!

C

Caedo

Originally posted by corranhorn1
You are a sad little shit tbh.
If people dont celebrate new year they sad?
Well you for trying to force them to celebrate that which they find pointless is sad, you just a little person that wants excuse to drink it seems.
Also some people are ill and are not able to celebrate so have little choice on not going out.
So in BW style why dont you stfu and fuck off

Easy tiger :m00:

On a lighter note Happy new Year :cheers:

C

corranhorn1

Originally posted by Caedo
Easy tiger :m00:

On a lighter note Happy new Year :cheers:

What? I had to get in a typical BW style post before the new year as i normally try to be mainly civil :) Didnt want to be left out.
but aye happy new year to all, and dont mind the fun we having with ya doors :)

A

Astraad

yer us mids are having a ball... spending 2 hours taking our keeps back only to be zerged by 4fgs and lose them again...

B

bonna

aye we had fun . thought wd try and get u missed out, ws just 1 fg albs at the start , wiht 3 pbaoes + 2 clerics + minstrel + caba.
took 1 keep , only Belorfyn and another mid showed up .
took another again Belorfyn + a few mids :)
got a bit bored waiting in a keep . so went got more rams . and thought for a laugh lets try and take all the keep , hibs too.
took all mids keeps . bless Belorfyn trying his hardest /bow / hug / respec and all to him and a few others (sorry cant remember ur names) to defend the mid keep , maybe thinking it was a RR , yes we had loads of pm about lets RR mid power . but we held them off . 2 or 3 fg albs joinned us for the last few keeps . went to hib and done the whole thing there . took back bledmeer after u took to back as gop wanted it back end of a good night so something i love doin ^^

givf more help to Belorfyn imo
heh iccle git almost wipe our group twice . thx god my group inst was up ^^

B

bonna

Astraad , nah think we are finished for today. but tomorrow is another day ^^

A

Astraad

Hopefully more mids will shrug off the hangovers and help defend the realm

B

bonna

shud hope so . wud get boring if only 4/5 mids show us to defend ur realm :)
we knew it wud be alittle dead . but not as dead as it was . i think most of eroda`s group was drunk anyway o_O
i was init to . but i dont drink . so i just happly playing . healing ..hiding away :p

M

Melachi-

Whats all this 'could be bothered to defend the realm', so of us don't give a flying shite tbh, have the relics, have DF, I don't care, I play this game for fun, and point out idiots on the forums for fun. Im not gonna work at a game unless its fun. As it is, imho* keep taking as a healer or tank is boring, why should i spend my gaming time doing it, and ESPECIALLY when i pay for the bloody game, idiots.

* = Disclamer haha, nobody can whine at me now cause its my opinion not fact haha.

A

Astraad

Do whatever makes u happy tbh. I wasn't flaming u or anyone else in Midgard, in fact it was more of slight on the albs running about in big numbers I just didnt word it correctly as i've had a few drinks but you flame on by all means as far as im concerned.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Astraad
Do whatever makes u happy tbh. I wasn't flaming u or anyone else in Midgard, in fact it was more of slight on the albs running about in big numbers I just didnt word it correctly as i've had a few drinks but you flame on by all means as far as im concerned.

hehe wasn't aimed at you man, was aimed at naetha, tbh ill admit, didn't read the whole post, just looked for the first person I could flame :p cause its fun :D

A

Astraad

Aye i've just had one too many Bud's i think :eek:, bit ratty.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Astraad
Aye i've just had one too many Bud's i think :eek:, bit ratty.

hehe btw whats your shaman or savage or sb's name in LF? :)

Shwarz? :)
Fetid? :)
Mavubi? :)
Nani? :)

N

naetha

Originally posted by Melachi-
hehe wasn't aimed at you man, was aimed at naetha, tbh ill admit, didn't read the whole post, just looked for the first person I could flame :p cause its fun :D

And my flame was aimed at the people in this thread whining about Albs zerging (with 2 full, and very pissed groups) when they weren't there to defend :p

Aw hell I dunno, but I'm very hungover :( :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread