Whine thread about...Guess what?!?! BDs!

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Not to fond about whining about them, but it simply got too much. Why on earth did they improve TFW? That resulted in it being overpowered, which isn't such a problem, since so few classes got it...Oh hold on a sec, let me see, hmm Wardens still got it, fair enough. Reavers aswell, hmm combined with rr5 and ml 8 that aint so good either. Oh and what do we have here? BDs who sucked, so much before the patch that they actually had to get an insane ra. Well fair enough, some prolly need that to kill aswell...Then they reach rr5 rather fast, which gives em 75% chance to block ns, stun and mezz. Now isn't that nice for a class with insta lifetap and twf now...Might have to add that TWF now paralyzes aswell...It aint rooting anymore, because that obviously isn't enough, so you actually end up staying in the spot without doing anything... Only got one more thing to say to Taraaka and everyone else, who decide to go for that great combo :puke:

It really makes me sick, to see how much the game can be fecked, by so few ppls...Get a grib and avoid TWF ffs, didn't mind bds that much earlier, but now I got to run from em each and everytime, even if I'm buffed, since my rr5 ra will dot em for nearly nothing and their will give 75% resistance to my stun...

Know that it's lame to make a thread like this, but simply can't resist it anymore. It totally went out of reach for the "mighty" creators, since last patch imo...

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Erm you log in and try a grp with double TWF then. After that you may tell me to do that...

BDs just suck.. no need to whine more about it.. and there no point making a thread on our Camlann section at the mo.. its fulled with spammers.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
LOL. twf snares, not stun/mezz. YOU CAN MOVE, dont let the zzzzz's fool you.

Pinp

Banned
s
t
f
u
p
l
z
m
s
p
s
l
o
t
h
a
n
d
a
r
i
s
g
h
e
y

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
r
s
t
u
v
w
x
y
z

Bds happen... shit happens ..make the connection and live with it..

and for the record ..archers / bolt mage classes / and thanes can rip up orange and red con bds and the pets cant heal fast enuf ..from my experience

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
TWF gets nerfed a bit in 1.71 anyway iirc. Won't stack and will have a visible effect so it's easier to avoid. That said the one time I've PvPed since NF I had quite a lot of fun with TWF3, especially as we had a reaver and BD in the group with it as well. I've never done so much damage as a Warden :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the reaver has the advantage that they use the ml8 abilities which nearlly kill em but there rr5 pbaoe lifetaps. ok its a harsh ability but you can live with it.

bds kill fast enough anyways but when they use the rr8 abilities they can lifetap instantly oh and the healer pets...

bd's have their own debuff which dont affect the lifetap neither so its instant pain.

lets just hope mythic or goa or whoever the fuck deals with the class's decided to give them a wrath of the champions lvl 3 at rr5 as well.

i actuallly agree with flare on this it is a joke but what with wow coming soon maybe goa are trying to make us all quit.

s
t
f
u

b
a
h
u
m
a
t

there we go no need to bother replying now

B

Ballad

slide85bf.jpg

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
TWF is evil ><. My friend warden catches me with it a lot of the time and it takes about 60% hp off me. Basically makes wardens totally overpowered 1vrs1 while thats up.

And against BDs, I'm just glad that I can take them down before they even have time to get TWF out. If they do I just try to run away as fast as I can and pop vanish on them. :D Nerf assasins.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
TWF is evil ><. My friend warden catches me with it a lot of the time and it takes about 60% hp off me. Basically makes wardens totally overpowered 1vrs1 while thats up.

And against BDs, I'm just glad that I can take them down before they even have time to get TWF out. If they do I just try to run away as fast as I can and pop vanish on them. :D Nerf assasins.
you still need a new avatar ;) or else ill do my best to whinge

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
you still need a new avatar ;) or else ill do my best to whinge
Couldn't find a pictare of a headless chicken :( sorry

B

Ballad

Ame is specced in Off-Topicing. No need to nerf him(her) :wub:

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Ooh Cavel, you're the infamous Amedor from prydwen.net fame. You speak much to Xest nowadays? :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Ooh Cavel, you're the infamous Amedor from prydwen.net fame. You speak much to Xest nowadays? :p
Infamous? lol. They just hated me, and I just hated them. Oh and something to do with Hibernian Dragon Slayers after they merged with my old guild and let me join.

And I don't like Xest :p Does anyone?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, Xest isn't much liked, I think I am one of the few, and that mainly from ingame contact right at the start of the game when he was one of the founding members of my guild. He's alright when he isn't at work trolling on forums.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Heh, Xest isn't much liked, I think I am one of the few, and that mainly from ingame contact right at the start of the game when he was one of the founding members of my guild. He's alright when he isn't at work trolling on forums.
Who do you play as on Prydwen?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Eldritch called Lianuchta and Druid called Lianuc. Think I am from before your time though, had a 6 month break before Camlann opened, and have really only played there since.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Eldritch called Lianuchta and Druid called Lianuc. Think I am from before your time though, had a 6 month break before Camlann opened, and have really only played there since.
A long time before my time :). I joined after SI, and then kept switching servers until I got to Camlann. Think I'm staying here for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom