Which would be the top3 classes u would like to be best at ?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:
I think he is refering to skills :>

define skills in daoc, the ability to press buttons to a more advantagous outcome than the other guy? :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
define skills in daoc, the ability to press buttons to a more advantagous outcome than the other guy? :p
The combonation of styles/spells, movement, speed (not the spell xD), intellegence, recognition, knowledge, common sence, amusement, trust and moral I would say.

Alot of factors, but I think every ppl see skills on different ways and might weight in different factors so maybe my answer to your question would be "it depends" :>

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
intellegence, recognition, knowledge, common sence, amusement, trust and moral I would say..
W0000000t I'm skilled \o/

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
W0000000t I'm skilled \o/
You can't remove some of my factors and then tell me you're skilled. A combonation of all I said :p

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Sorc
Bard
Healer

If you can master those, you can prolly learn the rest of the classes pretty damn fast. (Those three above are in my oppinion the hardest to play)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh im already best at all the classes in daoc cos im that skilled and ubah....but i do let some others have the odd kill just to let them feel good about themselves.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:
The combonation of styles/spells, movement, speed (not the spell xD), intellegence, recognition, knowledge, common sence, amusement, trust and moral I would say.

Alot of factors, but I think every ppl see skills on different ways and might weight in different factors so maybe my answer to your question would be "it depends" :>

wow, combination..... so people who can do evade combos faster than anyone else??? isnt that just savages though? :flame:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
wow, combination..... so people who can do evade combos faster than anyone else??? isnt that just savages though? :flame:
As I stated to another poster, you can't just quote one of the factors I wrote, make something up about that word I didn't write and ask me a silly question about it if you want an answer. :m00:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:
As I stated to another poster, you can't just quote one of the factors I wrote, make something up about that word I didn't write and ask me a silly question about it if you want an answer. :m00:

im just kidding :p

there are some skilled players out there who dont care if they are considered skill, there are some skilled players who know they are skilled, etc etc

but i dont play anymore so i dunno why i bother posting, guess i miss the flaming ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
minstrel!

Zebolt said:
The combonation of styles/spells,
I master every movement of the minstrel even confuse

Zebolt said:
movement,
i can run mach 5 + sprint on every stair/wall/dangerous thing without falling

Zebolt said:
speed (not the spell xD),
after my premiership TFC history and total halflife mastery my mind, spirit and body have become a singularity when it comes to speed, focus and control and i feel proud to have been called a cheater a 1000 times in most games without even so much as having one on my hard drive

Zebolt said:
intellegence
I radiate brilliance

Zebolt said:
recognition,
ask my fellow albs!

Zebolt said:
knowledge,
I have mastered the minstrel class and all its techniques, no doors remain closed to me

Zebolt said:
common sence,
rather stupid if you dont have this!

Zebolt said:
, amusement,

the only class i really like!

Zebolt said:
ask anyone if he have ever scammed/lied

Zebolt said:
moral I would say.
i didnt ever use the cheap & safe to use cheats like radar or certain exploits, oh yes and i dont stealth

unfortunately, my days as a grandmaster are over now and i must focus my mind on my Game Design study, now its my turn to create great games...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
i know where you live............... :touch:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <Starts running around like a headless chicken> Mummyyyyyy :<<<<<<<<< Someone help me :(:(:(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
i can run mach 5 + sprint on every stair/wall/dangerous thing without falling
I said not the spell so speed as i said did not have anything to do with the speed of your character but the speed you can do stuff without thinking of what to do etc..

When I said recognition I meant to recognise and know what enemy class you face.

Knowledge does not only include your class but allso every enemy class and fellow class.

And by trust I meant to trust your friends on the battle field so you don't have to think of everything youself aka teamplay.

Morchaoron said:
ask my fellow albs!
The only answer I get is: says something in a language you don't understand :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Morchaoron said:
I want Big E-Peen meights x<

>_<

oh yeah and i'd like to be good at any class ;o most are always fun to play, cept for bg'ers like wardens ><

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
Waste of time. :eek:

Pfh , ppl don't understand the importance of a good shaman in a grp , his role is very important indeed , if you just think they are an end bot , then think again... :flame:

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Pfh , you don't understand what I'm trying to say , if you just think I think they are an end bot , then think again...

Was talking about Cami and his "skills".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom