Which servers are active at the moment

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Tigersans, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Tigersans

Tigersans Fledgling Freddie

HI all,

I started a destruction character on release but the server soon died down and it was deserted.

If i was to come back as ive heard daoc and warhammer do joint subscriptions together with the free 10 day trial.

Which server is busy for RVR etc and has busy BGs.

many thanks

2. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

Norn, Azgal and Eight Peaks I think are the main active English-speaking servers to choose from.

3. Cirventhor

Cirventhor Can't get enough of FH

Eight peaks has been fairly low pop the last few weeks, so I'd say Norn or Azgal are better choices atm.

4. scorge

scorge Fledgling Freddie

try the US DAOC ones :clap:

:m00:

5. GReaper

GReaper Resident Freddy

Nobody has mentioned Eltharion here?! :(

Although it's titled Open RvR - I've not really experienced it much. Hardly anyone goes to PvE areas to kill players, mostly due to the fact that RvR in the RvR areas is so busy. The only real difference is the fact you can make a difference to the prior tier VPs as you can go to T3 RvR areas to take the keeps/BOs.

The RvR in T4 is certainly active and seems reasonably balanced.

6. Cadelin

Cadelin Part of the furniture

QFT!

The EU German ones aren't too bad either, especially if you already have chars.

7. AngelHeal

AngelHeal Part of the furniture

..playing on a german one:p..

i like to be 1 step ahead ;):flame:

8. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

War: If you want to play Destruction then Azgal would be good right now. Plenty of Order to kill. Order have more numbers.

DAOC is pretty dead in EU, US mega server looks a more interesting prospect for