Which server is everyone on?

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Are you sure NP is on Stormscale btw? Thought they were going where SUN went? And I though SUN went to Ravencrest... Meh, I'm so confused.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Das_Hibbie said:
Are you sure NP is on Stormscale btw? Thought they were going where SUN went? And I though SUN went to Ravencrest... Meh, I'm so confused.

RVR guilds from daoc excal on stormscale that I've seen are: Horde:NP, Asylum Alliance: FC, RR, VGN, Celerity. I'm sure there are few more !

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Aesirs Blade is on Al'akir/horde, but we have named the guild Titans Blade since there are no norse gods in WoW :>

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Come to Skullcrusher

This is to all you axcal players :worthy:
Theres quite a few Excal players on the Server Skullcrusher PvP
At the moment there are two Guilds there.
So if u feel the urge to come to a good server with experianced players (Beat For The win) go to skullcrusher

Info
Server:Skullcrusher (Type) PvP
Fraction:Alliance
Guild Name: :flame: KhaoS KnightS :flame:
Email alfabrovo@hotmail.com for more info
Pm me under the name Keltic or pm Tigersan in game for inv :worthy:

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
Horde on Ravencrest, queue is tolerable, the more impatient ones will leave I hope ;)

elyane

Fledgling Freddie
Stormscale :D
Whit some old hib/pryd ppl:
Glacier
Korax
Starleaf
Carli
Imbethon

Seen NP around as well

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Das_Hibbie said:

List split up due to fear of US effect with crashed servers and queues of 1000s of peeps. Ravencrest is full with queues atm (SUN and lots of other guilds) while the server they went to is not as full afaik. Split will prolly mean the old daoc blabber about "come to my server and get pwned you only got noobs on your server" starts soon again :p

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
RVR guilds from daoc excal on stormscale that I've seen are: Horde:NP, Asylum Alliance: FC, RR, VGN, Celerity. I'm sure there are few more !

Have seen those plus the Dorf group from Mid (Ugerdorf, Anakaridorf etc.) and Warders from Mid/Pryd on Alliance side as well as a goodly number of the pvp guilds from PVP Beta 8.

Don't join if you don't like dancing gnomes tho because the queing is stlong on this server :)

Oh and Platin, FC have stayed on DaoC; a few of us have migrated to WoW and have plumped for a fresh start :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Im on Shadowmoon, its a very good server.. Only like 5 mins of queue if you´re unlucky.. We have a guild with some old realitysucks members and have now merged with Eternal Skywalkers.. Its very good.. Dont know how many daocguilds there is there tho.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Burning Legion , and cry addiction gets to my nerfs.

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
Ravencrest are for all the FotM-n00bs that has to play with the best to achieve happiness :p

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Siphon said:
Ravencrest are for all the FotM-n00bs that has to play with the best to achieve happiness :p

I can see youre not updated dear old friend :p

That would be....another server.... where the l33t went ;)

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm some defiance ppl have strated on Shattered Hand just to chekc the game out. Dont know what we will do later tho...

Want to play with/against Daoc ppl, seems like Shattered Hand isnt a good choise.. :eek6:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
31 Orc Warrior on Shattered Hand atm

Forgotten Legends from DAOC is with me there 8)

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
Happy to hear that, I'm glad I won't have to suffer your whiny company on my server choice.

If I knew who you was, I might have cared :<

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:
hmmm some defiance ppl have strated on Shattered Hand just to chekc the game out. Dont know what we will do later tho...

Want to play with/against Daoc ppl, seems like Shattered Hand isnt a good choise.. :eek6:

i am playing on shattered hand too.

why isn't shattered hand a good choise?

server is full but hasn't got a long queue most of the time, no lag either.

fun to play there.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm 75 mins on first saturday (Stormscale), didnt see any que for days now.

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
Ravencrest Undead lock - Soulasx

Nice to see some freddys on raven now the queues have died down.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Had a 3 hour queue on Burning Legion Saturday Afternoon once :(

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Many Guardians of Power, Aesir's Blade and Realm Defenders are on Dragonblight in Feast For Crow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom