which rpg stereotype r u ?

• Thread starter old.Organ-Grinder
  • Start date
O

old.Solomon Kane

Why did that happen ? :(

I can't be botherd fighting with all this geeky crap.

mine was a Pleasure Slave, Kinky ;)

V

Vell

Originally posted by Lafala Arifel

*roars*

Heeey... how do you know about the two-headed Lafalaran beast anyway?
You must have a secret Prydwen identity... come on, own up and tell me... :D

Nah nah nah nah nah I'm not telling you! <pokes tongue out>

P

poi

demi.jpg

L

Lafala Arifel

Originally posted by Vell

Nah nah nah nah nah I'm not telling you! <pokes tongue out>
Hrrmmm, you know what... you remind me of a certain blonde, vain Celtic warden that I once knew... :p

C

cadiva

Shape-shifter too

I'm a shape-shifter as well.
I'm intreagued as to what characters in Camelot we all play - us shape-shifters that is.

My main in Albion/Prydwen is a cleric and in Midgard on Excalibur I'm a shaman (hmm, spot the theme then ;) )

But, on Albion my original main character (from beta onwards) was a sorcerer and on Midgard was a spiritmaster so I dunno if it means anything.

I'm just curious to find out if anyone is playing a similar type char that got the shape-shifter stereotype.

Good web site over there I thought.

V

Vell

Originally posted by Lafala Arifel

Hrrmmm, you know what... you remind me of a certain blonde, vain Celtic warden that I once knew... :p

<Corrects a stray hair> What could you possibly mean? Maybe I am vain, but with my stunning looks, I have the right to be! <takes a small mirror from his pocket, as admires his perfect facial features> Does anyone have any wax? My spikes need more definition.

B

Breni

I knew I was destined for great things

According to the quiz, I'm a Demi-god. Which is good, because I think all smurfs need someone to look up to ;)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Hehe, first one of these...

slave.jpg

Don't ask...

A

Aeiedil

My main in Albion/Prydwen is a cleric and in Midgard on Excalibur I'm a shaman (hmm, spot the theme then )

But, on Albion my original main character (from beta onwards) was a sorcerer and on Midgard was a spiritmaster so I dunno if it means anything.

I'm just curious to find out if anyone is playing a similar type char that got the shape-shifter stereotype

My main in beta, and first in retail, was a Druid, now I am a shade though :)

K

kr0n

I'm just curious to find out if anyone is playing a similar type char that got the shape-shifter stereotype.

Im a sorc. And a Shapeshifter. Weird.

O

old.TonkED

Hmmm forgot how to put a igmage down, and mine was strange aswell :(

O

old.Gresin Ganor

blank.jpg

Im the wierdest of all!

MWHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

LMAO at that avatar riddler, christ its funny looking :D