Which realm do you fear the most?

C

Carlos Bananos

randoms, albs...theres always millions of em ;P

organised grps...hibs, perfect assisting grps like IG hurt ;l

K

Keogh

I don't fear any realm. If I die then I either get a rez or release and go back again. No real penalty.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
randoms, albs...theres always millions of em ;P

organised grps...hibs, perfect assisting grps like IG hurt ;l

U

uglymug

for groups: hib for sure... they is just nasty :)

for realm: albs...as they can and do bring their entire realm ;)

S

StormriderX

Well put together mid melee groups are...annoying.

Not much else really - albs put up a decent fight (sometimes) but still die in the end.

Z

zoia

Hibs, for always bringing 1-2 fg and a bunch of stealthers to Odin's, when it's supposed to be "solo-time".

B

BidAccount

Mids are annoying - you know you have to field 3 tanks to match 1 savages damage output.

Damn Nolby 'savagezerg' Pride.

C

chrstffr

Don't fear Mid, but dont like em either :x

J

jaapi

Hibs, cos i'm one of them and have no idea what i'm doing.

H

hercules-df

I feer us albs the most, even with alb keeps dropping like flies 5 fg of missing enemys somewhere in hw, alb frontier cg consisting of 12 ppl a /who emain will still bring up 90+ non anons, who avalon city is even worse :)

oh yeh i also feer other wizzies, random vps going off when youre effects are still on can be life threatenning

B

blademistress

Fear... Not really, but i respect hibs the most. They are under populated but they still keep up in the rvr situation, if i ever had to change realm, i'd go hib. They're the most skilled players in all.

O

old.Zoyster

I fear the Albs the most, because they have got that really overpowered class, the mmmmm, the wizard, as long as he has 2 permanent healers and a body sorc with him, and a body guard like Greg !
:D

O

old.Lethul

hmmm, either the hib random grp with roofio/moofio/isos something or BF

all in all i fear hib more

A

Acun

Alb zerg
Hib zerg
Mid zerg

1fg organized albs or hibs i dont fear...thats a challange and fun! givf more fgvsfg plzplzplz

Z

zelur

I fear hibs cause they are well organized & skilled.. when not zerging or having 3 chanters using MoC. :p
I also dislike hibs because of their low rr brehon zerglings in Odin's and Hadrian's.. Makes it hard to solo or run there in small grps.

I fear albs cause they always have greater numbers than we do. When someone in AS says "ALBS at amg!!" I get a picture in my head of 4-5fg albs. zerg realm imo.

R

Rg.Roller

I dont know about fear but i enjoy playing against the well organised hib grps. The odd occasional alb grp is good fun too...

D

Denisée

A Mélèe heavy well balanced Alb or Hib group, and whatever outnumber us with 1-3 or more!

A

Antedeluvian

The Empire, they have cheap core units whit these annoying militia support, and then they can land a lot of cannons and those fucking volley guns that can 1 shoot my cool unit of chosen chaos horsemen. God, i love Warhammer. In DAOC? why hell i need fear a realm? i can always release, you know....

Users who are viewing this thread