Which RAs for Theurg & Wiz?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering what RAs I ought to be looking at with my Theurg and Fire Wiz in the future?

They are both only lvl 24 ATM, but my Theurg capped Thid last night so I need to start levelling him again.

I spoke to my Guild re: my Theurg and my GM suggested MCL and Aug Dex/Int and saving for BoAD, but I am not sure what my priorities ought to be?

For my Wiz I am not sure whether to go for passives first (WP, MoM, Aug Dex and Acu) or get Volcanic Pillar or something else?

While I am in question mode, what does Aug Acu do for casters? I know it is supposed to increase your Int and therefore the size of your power pool, but does it do anything else?

TIA :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
BaoD is only really worth it if you play in a group where it's needed - for soloing and stuff its really not that well invested. Volcanic pillar is very situational I guess - you could try it if you want, I don't really have a clue about that.

Start off with MCL1 anyway.
Then to get more damage, go for mom, aug dex, wildpower, aug acuity - in that order basically I think.

My theurg is RR5L9 And got MCL1, Mom3, Dex3, Wildpower2, Acuity2 - and a few other passives.

I'm not really sure if dex pays more off than wildpower or acuity in terms of direct damage increase, but it does also help your pet casting time and your roots etc, which is why I find it more useful.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
will wild minion help on theu pets? if so, ml9 and high minion is pretty damn hard hitting then? xD

/edit nvm poor theu's can't get it...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Its worth pointing out that you'll be classed as 'in combat' during any pet spam right up until the timer ends once your pets stop attacking, so wont be able to use MCL during that time.

That can be a real pain if your using earth pets that last a full minute, you wont gain any power or be able to use MCL until the last pet stops attacking or dies + combat timer.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
will wild minion help on theu pets? if so, ml9 and high minion is pretty damn hard hitting then? xD

Would be if theurgists could actually buy it.

Joharran

Fledgling Freddie
I have no trouble gettin my mcl in while pets are attacking tho...

- Joharran

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
theu

Imo try to get on theu mcl 1 and then purge 2 will save ur ass lots then go aug dex ( recomended lvl 4) and wild pow atm my theu is 4l8 and had mcl 1 aug dex 3 purge 2 and wp 2 and some spare points next will invest in wp3 and after that in aug dex 4 and think some raging pow

Merrow

Fledgling Freddie
Would go for: rp2 since u can't use mcl in battle, and it will be a pain in the arse for u as a theurg. then i would invest in purge2, as said will save u a lot.
then i would go for passives (maybe start with mcl1 for pve?) depends if u use tartaros, then u can use the McL 2 charge, and mcl1 as ra won't be needed at all.

rp2
purge2
mom3
wp3
aug dex 3
aug acuity 3

and that's rr8 - so should be ennough for a while.

/Merrow

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the replies :)

I noticed that no-one has listed MoC - is there a reason for this? I know it's different now, how did it work in OF in terms of cost and usage etc.

Caperucita

Fledgling Freddie
well.. i have moc on my theur and tbh, not recomended to low rr. only when u are rr7+ and have a lot of pasives can be a nice ra, only 1 problem, theur dnt have lifetap soo.. MoC is a secondary ra. The best ra for a theur imo ( I have tested a lot of RAs )

Aug Dex 3
Aug Acuity 3
Mastery of Magery 3
Wild Power 4
Phisical Defense 3
Ragin Power 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom