Which Professions?

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
As a rogue... Skinning (TONS! AND TONS! of animals to skin.. and not just your kills, but everyone elses who leave them about.. Loch Modan is a fur mine!) and Leatherworking. I can make all my own armour and make other stuff to sell for loads in the AH :) I spend enough Gold doing just this tbh :(

Then maybe cooking for the hell of it ;)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Ashandar said:
As a rogue... Skinning (TONS! AND TONS! of animals to skin.. and not just your kills, but everyone elses who leave them about.. Loch Modan is a fur mine!) and Leatherworking. I can make all my own armour and make other stuff to sell for loads in the AH :) I spend enough Gold doing just this tbh :(

Then maybe cooking for the hell of it ;)

All you need is 60 cooking for the thistle tea recipe, restores 100 energy when drunk.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
As paladin ive gone Blacksmith and Mining and is well worth it,can sell weps for 15-30g and can make all my own armour and weps till about 40,after that i have to buy armour tho cus i chose wep blacksmith as my lv40 option.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
If you are leveling with a friend you should pick a nice 'combo' in crafting.

Me and a friend will both be going Rogue so we'll go for Leatherworking/Skinning + Alchemy/Herbalism - Can always ask an enchanter to add some stuff if needed.

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
u need basicly every primary profs to cover your needs, so guild or do 5 dudes to 40+ =)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Got First Aid on my warrior and haven´t regretted it. Its both nice for taking away downtime when soloing or even healing in combat when in grps :)

Haven´t played much with Fishing, but seems funny when your able to catch locked boxes for ubah loot ^^
Cooking is nice too...not just for healing, but the extra stamina is always nice as a tanker.

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Am an Enchanter/Tailor on my priest. Costs a lot - but PL are actively contributing to the main crafters, so getting materials isn't so bad, and it is nice to be able to make some nice green armour etc and enchant it too for the lowbies in the guild.

Enchanting is well worth it, but I can imagine that without a guild supporting you with drops it would be one hell of a grind. Getting to the level now where the enchants are actually quite nice too - up to +5 on some stats etc.

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
Shadow Magic 31 Pts
Blackout 5/5
Improved Shadow Word: Pain 2/2
Shadow Focus 3/5
Improved Psychic Scream 2/2
Improved Mind Blast 5/5
Mind Flay 1/1
Improved Fade 1/2
Shadow Reach 3/3
Silence 1/1
Shadow Weaving 5/5
Vampiric Embrace 1/1
Darkness 1/5
Shadowform 1/1

Discipline 10 Pts
Unbreakable Will 5/5
Improved Power Word: Shield 3/3
Improved Power Word: Fortitude 2/2

Holy Magic 10 Pts
Improved Renew 5/5
Spiritual Healing 5/5

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Discipline Talents (24 points)

# Unbreakable Will - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to resist Stun, Fear, and Silence effects by 15%.

# Martyrdom - 2/2 points
Gives you a 100% chance to gain the Focused Casting effect that lasts for 6 seconds after being the victim of a critical strike. The Focused Casting effect prevents you from losing casting time when taking damage.

# Improved Power Word: Shield - 3/3 points
Reduces the duration of your Power Word: Shield's Weakened Soul effect by 15 seconds.

# Improved Power Word: Fortitude - 2/2 points
Increases the effect of your Power Word: Fortitude spell by 30%.

# Focused Casting - 1/1 point
While active, you no longer lose casting time from taking damage. Lasts 8 seconds.

# Mental Agility - 5/5 points
Reduces the mana cost of your instant cast spells by 10%.

# Mental Strength - 5/5 points
Increases your maximum Mana by 10%.

# Inner Focus - 1/1 point
When activated, reduces the Mana cost of your next spell by 100% and increases its critical effect chance by 25% if it is capable of a critical effect.

Holy Talents (6 points)

# Holy Specialization - 5/5 points
Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy spells by 5%.

# Spiritual Healing - 1/5 point
Increases the amount healed by your healing spells by 2%.

Shadow Talents (21 points)

# Blackout - 5/5 points
Gives your Shadow damage spells a 10% chance to stun the target for 3 seconds.

# Spirit Tap - 5/5 points
Gives you a 100% chance to gain a 100% bonus to your Spirit after killing a target. For the duration, your Mana may regenerate at a 50% rate while casting. Lasts 15 seconds.

# Improved Shadow Word: Pain - 2/2 points
Increases the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain spell by 6 seconds.

# Mind Flay - 1/1 point
Assault the target's mind with Shadow energy, causing 75 damage over 3 seconds and slowing the target to 50% of their movement speed.

# Improved Psychic Scream - 2/2 points
Reduces the cooldown of your Psychic Scream ability by 4 seconds.

# Shadow Reach - 3/3 points
Increases the range of your Shadow damage spells by 20%.

# Improved Fade - 2/2 points
Increases the duration of your Fade ability by 10 seconds.

# Silence - 1/1 point
Silence the target, preventing them from casting spells for 5 seconds.

sumthing like this i'll take.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm going Skinning/Herbalism/First Aid/Cooking/Fishing on my rogue and leatherworking/Alchemy/First Aid on my priest.

Fishing is needed to make Fire Oil and Blackmouth Oil, whilst Cooking is needed to make Thistle Tea. First Aid is just nice to have as it heals quicker than eating and aslong as you can disengage from being hit you can use it during a fight unlike eating.

Mocheezmo

Fledgling Freddie
I went herbalism / alchemy on my rogue, haven't looked back. those heal potios have saved my buff a few times when some other monster decides it likes the taste of troll :D

Also, cooking, first aid and fishing, meaning i always have plenty healing available, and also cos i can :) Might pick up skining for teh extra cash, i need it :(

And making camp fires all over the place is cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom