Which one is better?

K

kreza

What is gonna be better,

Jedi Academy or KOTOR??

Its a longer wait for KOTOR, does it even have online play??

F

FragFodder

The key thing to remember is....

JK:JA isn't out yet. There's no way we can make any recommendation :(

Ask again in 4 weeks. JK3's scheduled to be released on the 19th September (I think)

FF

K

kreza

its out on the 5th of Sept, also, If i wait 4 weeks or watever, i will say screw it and buy JK:JA anyway cos i dont wanna wait all that way for KOTOR to find out it is just as good, or worse!!

R

RSO:Gray

personly both games are compleatly diffrent and it depends on what the people like.
personly i would think JKA would be better the KOTOR but on the outher hand im not an RPG player :)
then again KOTOR looks way better from what i have seen of both games, but then again KOTOR only has Xbox screenshots atm. so if your a console Lover get KOTOR but if your in to the Internet FPS games get JKA both are classic starwars and should both be good fun. on the Third leg you got Star wars galaxies :)
thats if you want to say goodbye to your life that is :m00:
but we have 3 starwars games this year woo hoo who knows how many we will get next year but Lucas arts is way on its way atm with loadsa titles due for release with in the next 3 years includin a sam n max Game :clap:

D

Damage

heh Star Wars Galaxies... they're working on it far too long, people arent really interested anymore (and dont even talk about becoming a Jedi in SWG :() .When PlanetSide was released only the core Star Wars junkies stayed loyal to it.
When I get my credit card somewhere this week, I'll be buying and playing PlanetSide instead of Star Wars Galaxies.

R

/me true starwars junkey

my SWG arrives this week after a 2 week delay :(
Damn cananda Beedy eyed flapping headed Mongs

becoming a jedi is not the point of SWG btw.

D

Damage

maybe not the point to become, but to stay one :p

everyone will be hunting your ass and have to keep up the force powers

R

jeh cos Bountys on your Jedi butt will Be WAY high if you ask me. i mean something like a House deed and 100,000,000c for the head of a jedi, who in turn will become a blue glowie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom