Which NF RAs

Xag

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Gotta say though, in addition to my point a few posts above, Midgard will benefit the most from active healer class RA in NF since they run 3 healer + shaman groups.

as always mids benefit more.... :touch:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:
Yes but Empty mind 3 seems a far better choise (+30% resists) than Det 4 (only 20% + <25% base> reduction for 20 points compared to old Det 90% for 22 points) .. downside is it lasts 45 secs. Plus with purge now on 15 min timer rather than 30 mins its gonna be up much more.

Empty mind doesn't effect cc resists though apparently, it just works on any forms of direct damage.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Empty mind doesn't effect cc resists though apparently, it just works on any forms of direct damage.

Sure your thinking of AoM which was changed for that reason ?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:
Sure your thinking of AoM which was changed for that reason ?

The Empty Mind - Active Grants the user 45 seconds of increased resistances to all magical damage by the percentage listed. This only works on damage and does not affect the duration of crowd control spell. (Necro version transfers to pet)

That was taken from herald, perhaps lv1 is worth getting and cheaper than aom 3.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ill go for purge 3 for my cleric mainly for the 5 min recast timer which will allow me to purge each and every fight, also I think PR1 is very usefull it only rezzes for 5% hp but it insta clears rez sickness and its on a 5 min timer only which if used on the right class thats not so buff dependant can be very helpfull.
Though the RR5 free RA doesnt work which is a shame though after using the RR5 druid RA which was so nice (havent been able to test the Healer free RA but bound to be better than a RA that doesnt work).
Then again in NF RA's seem so expensive, had to blow nearly all my points on gorre for purge3 and mcl2 then get PR1 and aug dex1 and your out of points.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Healers Self rezz ? tried it once, the auto-rezz timer pops up instead of release timer and i think the time period is the same as far as i could see by the speed of that bar.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
As primary healer (Druid, Cleric, Healer) I'd go DI2, Purge2, MCL2 and PR1. Purge 1 just isn't very good, DI is great, MCL1 is pretty crap but on a nice timer, MCL2 gives decent power back, PR1 great if you've got an insta handy to bring target back to full health. Sadly though that's 50 RSP (RR6)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom