which enemy person do you respect the least? xDD

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
imsorrytobetheonetellingyourthisbutthisisntawar,itsagame

was thinking the same thing, but i guess for alot here its not just a game anymore... :rolleyes:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
:m00: Somebody hates me, get out more :p
Did the topic say to mention an enemy I hate? No and I don't think I could answer that since I don't think I can hate anyone I don't know ^^

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
All who use FZ in 1v1 fights ( Hibs , Albs , Mids ) NO RESPECT, its free rps, and some got quite a lot rps using it. How can that give any respect ?

Yes its there for the use, but all knows its: crap with a ohh so fair recast-timer ROFL

Ofc if a mincer - lets say rr11, who was know for never solo or do anything if it wasent easymode - was to use FZ, even 5 vs 1 ( just to be total safe ) he ofc would take the price !!

No names no forgotten !!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Did the topic say to mention an enemy I hate? No and I don't think I could answer that since I don't think I can hate anyone I don't know ^^

The fun part is I respect you most out of most mids :p

Ah well. back to the pills :(

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Maddude said:
All necros!! :twak:

Can agree on that a buffed necro are evul 1 rr3 necro killed 2 nightshades and my ranger in DF we got his pet to like 10% and i new once he came for me last i was a going to die
but they are pants against a caster

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
prolly my own realm,passing thru amg too see feathers and is bum chums but

the regular hib emain zergers ..the wild hunt is it ?

aldoron :touch:

person i love the most , minikene imo :wub:

Kerig

Fledgling Freddie
Theres only a few people that i disrespect in this game, and that is the dozen or so immature pricks who think they have the right to tell everybody else how they should or should not play the game.

These are mainly categorized as the "thou shalt solo or 1fg ONLY or you are a fucktard" idiots, but also to a lesser extent the "though shalt drop whatever you are doing immediately and help albion retake surs" folks.

DAoC is a great game, the reasons why it is so good are that there are a wide variety of ways to have fun and there are a lot of nice people spread around the servers. Some like to pve, some to defend the realm, some to roam emain, some prefer solo, others duo, quad, fg, 2fg, or zerg. All of these are fun, and everyone should feel free to pursue whichever way of playing the game they like.

Personally, i spent 12 months or more doing solo and fg tank rvring, but it got really boring after a year of it, and nowadays i like a mix of PvE and duo to quad guild stealth grps for the crack, or even better 2fg+ RvR battle grps.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Kerig said:
Theres only a few people that i disrespect in this game, and that is the dozen or so immature pricks who think they have the right to tell everybody else how they should or should not play the game.

These are mainly categorized as the "thou shalt solo or 1fg ONLY or you are a fucktard" idiots, but also to a lesser extent the "though shalt drop whatever you are doing immediately and help albion retake surs" folks.

DAoC is a great game, the reasons why it is so good are that there are a wide variety of ways to have fun and there are a lot of nice people spread around the servers. Some like to pve, some to defend the realm, some to roam emain, some prefer solo, others duo, quad, fg, 2fg, or zerg. All of these are fun, and everyone should feel free to pursue whichever way of playing the game they like.

Personally, i spent 12 months or more doing solo and fg tank rvring, but it got really boring after a year of it, and nowadays i like a mix of PvE and duo to quad guild stealth grps for the crack, or even better 2fg+ RvR battle grps.

your free to play however, im free to tell you whatever, right newbie?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
There you go saying the same word again you use everytime you insult someone :(

Kerig

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:

your free to say whatever you want remi, and others are free to disrespect you for it. such is life.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I love everyone Except anyone who plays on camlaan and rolls a sorc/theug/minstrel/skald/

they can all burn in the enternal pits of hell for all i care.

Erm as for albs and mids i dont hate them if they didnt park their buffbots in stupid places i wouldnt have rps for awarkle :D

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't respect stealthers. I know it's a big part of the game, but I can't identify with it. I can't find any kudos in beating an unsuspecting enemy.

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
I don't respect stealthers. I know it's a big part of the game, but I can't identify with it. I can't find any kudos in beating an unsuspecting enemy.

Unsuspecting enemy which ussualy has more HP, better damage table, QC CC, etc :p

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
if it doesn't have to be any1 you have fought, but maybe just seen his posts on FH i think it must be:

nr.1 = Balbor
nr.2 = Thugs/Bigriperthing (sometimes sko... :p)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
Unsuspecting enemy which ussualy has more HP, better damage table, QC CC, etc :p

Funny they never mention those things when boasting about how much damage their PA did or how they one-shotted someone :)

There's a reason why ganking is mentioned so often, and it's not because stealthers are fighting against the odds.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
Funny they never mention those things when boasting about how much damage their PA did or how they one-shotted someone :)

There's a reason why ganking is mentioned so often, and it's not because stealthers are fighting against the odds.

dunno about non-pet classes since I don't play one.. but as a cabalist, no stealther has any hope of killing me one on one unless I mess up very badly (or if we're using RAs too, then conceivably one could kill me using all their RAs and Charges and stuff if I don't use any.. )

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
those who think daoc is a hard game that requires muchos of sk1llzor, funny CS noobs that ;o

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
...or I let your brittle guards go boom with a dot mine and you're nice enough to just run past me and sit down in front of me ;)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
...or I let your brittle guards go boom with a dot mine and you're nice enough to just run past me and sit down in front of me ;)
that'd fall into the category of messing up badly ^^

Was expecting you to attack ofc, just forgot that even tho had 1 brittle to intercept PA that I'd still get mezzed and thus unable to avoid CD x<

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
On the other hand, try it as unbuffed ML4 wiz. :touch:
If assassin purge is up there is absolutely nothing I can do, if it isn't I can face, hope CD misses me, QC root, run away and hope I dont die from poison. And that it's not a NS who can nuke me.
Normal fight VS stealther is about 6-7 seconds long and 1.5-2.0 seconds from PA I'm stunned.

I really feel no remorse killing stealthers when grouped.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Adorith said:
On the other hand, try it as unbuffed ML4 wiz. :touch:
If assassin purge is up there is absolutely nothing I can do, if it isn't I can face, hope CD misses me, QC root, run away and hope I dont die from poison. And that it's not a NS who can nuke me.
Normal fight VS stealther is about 6-7 seconds long and 1.5-2.0 seconds from PA I'm stunned.

I really feel no remorse killing stealthers when grouped.

Try not soloing unbuffed, it's rather pointless, there's almost nothing that can't kill you if you're unbuffed ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom