which enemy person do you respect the least? xDD

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
Anyway, mainly I avoid PA just by sprinting off the instant I see in chatlog someone has attacked me.. maybe that's the ideal way to run-through bug an Assassin (I dunno :p ) but either way, it means I avoid CD nearly all of the time
Thats not allways possible with speed decrease posion tho :<

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Thats not allways possible with speed decrease posion tho :<

well if they land speed decrease on you it means they didn't land enervating, meaning you've plenty more hits and easily live through the CD duration x<

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
re: aegnor and his 'lag casting'

He's prolly got the worst connection I've seen. He often drops from his spot in the guild grp for the night due to constant lag, lds, oos etc. He's no cheater.

I used to play on shitty pc with dial-up connection and it's no fun trying to play with 3s lag behind what's happening in game.

Mael, 50th ment.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
On topic: The person I least respect has to be..

Araudry (Did I spell it correctly? I meant your infil.)

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
hmm aug con 1, toughness 1, +10 con at creation (on a 60 con race), template with +320 hits, crocodile's tear ring, which means I only take 95% of the damage from all attacks, so while I actually have 1654 hits, it takes 1741 damage dealt to me to kill me

Yeah and the way ctring works I hit chain wearing albs more than you with PA. Always tried you when seen you though. Just for the hell of it. ;)

For the rest its been 4 weeks since I could do PA+cd on moving caster cos of lag ... hence I havent been around.

PA+ "not in view"+ stunned by pet+dead in 3 hits is about 90% of tries when you go for a caba. RR4+ caba/sorc with moc up and any good gear is out of sbs target list.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
So let's count the votes and see who wins! :touch:

My cash on Aldoran :p

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Just for you Rami!

Please take into account half these votes are probably sarcastic! :m00:

Aoln: 1
Dwera:1
Mordur: 1
Jimmae: 1
Garrak & Crew: 2
Amg Scout Crew (Tip+Aim+Feathers etc): 4
Steveh: 2
Remi: 4
Gayner: 1
Orenthal: 1
Mezzzmeeeerrrrrizeeee: 1
Chimaira: 1
Luon: 1
Arauddry's Pet: 5
Arauddry: 2
Xenja: 1
Invisibul: 1
Reamonn (Lol Balth xD): 1
Cylian: 1
Teddybeddy: 1
Saitoh: 1
Balbor: 1
Thugs/Bigjackriper: 1
Albionstealtherswithspeed5addingandzergingeverywhere: 1
Vangaur: 1
Gupet: 1
Aegnor: 1

And the winner.. Aldoran with 14!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I would like more poeple like Aldoran, he actully cleans out the stealther population so normal soloers only end up ganked by GGs.

PS Go GGs! :kissit:

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
If i lag on casting it's most likely from my crap internet connection as lately i've been struggling with it and believe me that i too would like to get rid of the perma yellow/red lag and constant lag spikes i get most nights.

I consider strafing the equivalent of the run-through tactics that tanks use vs me. Yes, it is lame and i dont often do it, but might do it occasionally as long as tanks keep using run-through and effect limit abuse.

civy said:
Aegnor and why? Cause he is a lag casting fuckwit who mistakes cheating for skill.

If you're going to insult someone at least have the guts to sign below.
Otherwise people will think you're just another anonymous retard, which seems to be the case.
Maybe you got killed too many times and hold special grudge against me even though i don't know who the hell you are, too bad. Just make sure you tell me your name so i can target you first next time i meet you.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Can't disrespect Aldoran, gotta give him some credit for trying so hard. :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Aegnor, because hes from Lisboa :p
FC_Porto_emblem.png

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
aegnor said:
I consider strafing the equivalent of the run-through tactics that tanks use vs me. Yes, it is lame and i dont often do it, but might do it occasionally as long as tanks keep using run-through and effect limit abuse.

I don't use effect limit abuse, and I don't use run through bugs.
If those are your reasoning for abusing strafe bugs, then you're as lame as those people when you use it against me :(
Sure it's a valid tactic and all that blahblah. Lame all the same. You can keep using it but I don't have to respect you for it.
Atleast I can feel good whenever I beat someone in 1v1 without strafing while the guy kept strafing all the time for example..

PS. About lag casting.. Give him a break. I much doubt whether it's intentional.. When Moriad is visiting and plays on my 2nd PC that's not so high-end, I see him running 1000 units sometimes while stopping from run and casting when fps lag spike hits him even though our connection is fine and I don't lag..

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
I don't use effect limit abuse, and I don't use run through bugs.
If those are your reasoning for abusing strafe bugs, then you're as lame as those people when you use it against me :(
Sure it's a valid tactic and all that blahblah. Lame all the same. You can keep using it but I don't have to respect you for it.
Atleast I can feel good whenever I beat someone in 1v1 without strafing while the guy kept strafing all the time for example..

No point strafing on 1v1 situation, it doesn't help you win since you can't cast anyway. It only works as a last resort survival mechanism when you get hit by a melee train. On the other hand run-through does help tanks win 1on1.
If i used strafe against you was because i was pissed off about someone who kept running through my casts that night, maybe it wasn't you, in that case i apologize.
Now stop trying to stab me with those claws and let's be friends :(

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
aegnor said:
No point strafing on 1v1 situation, it doesn't help you win since you can't cast anyway. It only works as a last resort survival mechanism when you get hit by a melee train. On the other hand run-through does help tanks win 1on1.
If i used strafe against you was because i was pissed off about someone who kept running through my casts that night, maybe it wasn't you, in that case i apologize.
Now stop trying to stab me with those claws and let's be friends :(

That 1v1 was just an example (against tank).. Sure, I expect run-through bug would also work as "last resort survival mechanism" against moccing cabby/sorc for example. Yet I don't use it when I encounter those..
I just wasn't happy to see someone who I've thought as decent oppinent to use that kinda stuff against me in decent fight.. It ruined whole fight for me really.
It was 3fg hibs vs. 2fg mids in odin's and I was hitting the casters alone and wasn't having much luck on that.. Then I find you and use my snare styles to stop you from escaping and then comes the strafe dance.. It wasn't nice :(

Well, in the hope that's not everyday tactic for you then, let's be friends then :)
I'll stop hitting you with my claws for now too. (I'm 2h now hihi)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aegnor said:
If you're going to insult someone at least have the guts to sign below.
Otherwise people will think you're just another anonymous retard, which seems to be the case.
Maybe you got killed too many times and hold special grudge against me even though i don't know who the hell you are, too bad. Just make sure you tell me your name so i can target you first next time i meet you.
lol afaik you must be a newb. :touch: :m00:

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
lol afaik you must be a newb. :touch: :m00:

The nice thing about idiots is they bring their idiot friends to backup their clueless flames so we can laugh harder.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
aegnor said:
No point strafing on 1v1 situation, it doesn't help you win since you can't cast anyway.

Strafe until qc back up etc ^^

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
everyone who kills me with some overpowerd ML when it takes me ~15 mins to run to emain :(

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Alb : BigChief
Hib : Balth
Mid : Myself for runing with Fg BDs uncovering poor soloers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom